PSC: Weekly PSC Week 53

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 300 comments
thanks,
I tried to keep it simple, only removed certain parts like the petrol cap on the rear,
lowered and new rims, think the colours quite good too

Well Cano, I've added the 69 Charger hood, 69 Daytona Spoiler, the top so it's not a convertible, I'm about to change the wheels to some drag looking ones on another Charger, and then add a Charger gas cap. I think that's enough Charger stuff on one car.:P

Edit: I couldn't find a good enough quality picture of some Charger wheels so I just used some off of the Charger Concept released a few years back.

hey guys ive been offline a bit :( but im in this one hehe :)

i think i got a very nice idea for this one hihi :P

and to u CANO i LOVE it its very nice ..i really like the conversion hehe ..and chaser u shpould use ur HOTROD pic as final its awesome..

Hey Glacius, I can't wait to see your chop. Which one of mine do you like better, the 1st or the 2nd?

This'll probably be my final.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 221
These competitions are getting better with every week! 👍
Nothing special from me, first try on airbrushing, so just a widebody with some little nice things added :)

301203-281203-modenagre.jpg

Originally posted by PunkRock
Looks like a giant Hot Wheels... :D:tup:

Hehehe! That's exactly the look I was going for, I couldn't find a Hot Wheels logo big enough for the background though!

FUC********. I need six votes. there are many ideas I like. lezee, in order:
first, drifterzzz, the comments I make in the post where I show my chop are for you. 👍
Chaser: mwahaha you got me. effin nice, but may an old hot rodder give you some advice? :D check your pms in a while. idea is cool, but could use more... how can we call it... "blessed excess" :D
Pimpin indeed nice nose-blending job
Slidesquad: yeah, I might want one if you get those flames outta there, paint it a more subtle blue and add better looking wheels. Ferrari stars just... dont >.< but, your idea is killing me. I love the conversion. bleh, I want one, however.
Xenon: ****!!! :eek: amazing!!!
glacius: dang you, get away!!! ¬¬ if you participate, no one will have a danged chance ¬¬ go.
nah, j/k, you know I cant wait to see what you come up with. and thanks for the comments :D

aah... long one.

Cano

hmm thankz cano i like yours ..hehehe ( how to many time to say heheh ) i mean my new with the blue colour . but i think i make new cause some1 use murcielago s...:)

Ack, here is my entry. I'm not that good at blending front ends of older cars (mostly square), with newer cars (mostly rounded off). So here is my entry, although it might not be my final, I might edit it alittle here and there.

Attachments

• ferrari-modena-photoshop.jpg
    ferrari-modena-photoshop.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 426
its nice charger. if you can find a bigger-resolution image of the pic from where you got the top, it would look as blurry

Originally posted by Cano
FUC********. I need six votes. there are many ideas I like. lezee, in order:
first, drifterzzz, the comments I make in the post where I show my chop are for you. 👍
Chaser: mwahaha you got me. effin nice, but may an old hot rodder give you some advice? :D check your pms in a while. idea is cool, but could use more... how can we call it... "blessed excess" :D
Pimpin indeed nice nose-blending job
Slidesquad: yeah, I might want one if you get those flames outta there, paint it a more subtle blue and add better looking wheels. Ferrari stars just... dont >.< but, your idea is killing me. I love the conversion. bleh, I want one, however.
Xenon: ****!!! :eek: amazing!!!
glacius: dang you, get away!!! ¬¬ if you participate, no one will have a danged chance ¬¬ go.
nah, j/k, you know I cant wait to see what you come up with. and thanks for the comments :D

aah... long one.

Cano

:( [sniff sniff] I'm not on the list. j/k I don't think I'll make the list in a long time, so it doesn't bother me that much.

I think uploadit must be down, I can't see it either way. You have photoshop don't you? If so, instead of saving it like you would normally, go to save for web and use the one that they compress for you.

Back