PSC: Weekly PSC Week 53

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 300 comments
hehe thx Fendy ;) but i think im changing the color later hehe ;) its just a previre hehe
and thx charger for the comment ..yes its the new NSX just the wheels and the stearing house the hood is from the ferrari just made it white.but the color im gonna change i think

whoa! nice Gla! that is the new Honda concepot, right? looks good, Im sure it will be better when the definitive pic arrives!!

Cano

and toyomatt, you aint in the list because I already posted comments for yours. weird chop, yours, indeed @.@ a mix of parts

je hehe it is ;) the light ,wheels and top is from the NSX concept thx mate hehe i just dont have a clue to make for the body kit hehe LOL just gotta figure something Crazy up hehe :P .....but should i change the colors =?? need tips hehe

HSC vs 360, looking good, Glacius. I hope it's going to end up one colour though.;)

Originally posted by Glacius
sry for the double post PR but ppl want to see my pic so here it is ;) bad quality :( i just hope Uploadit is up soon then i will delete this post :D well comments guys

i airbrushed the bodykit but i havent decided what to make yet lol

I'll go huddle in a corner in the fetis position, that is truly amazing and I can't come close.

Originally posted by Cano
whoa! nice Gla! that is the new Honda concepot, right? looks good, Im sure it will be better when the definitive pic arrives!!

Cano

and toyomatt, you aint in the list because I already posted comments for yours. weird chop, yours, indeed @.@ a mix of parts

I know, it was just a pathetic attempt for attention. Sorry. :D

you should change the color. a dark blue, very dark bluewould look elegant and bad ass at the same time. and I also dont like the wheels. too high tech :crazy:

Cano

hehe lol :P je but how to make nice blue is difficult :( but the rims i know are hight tech they came from the concept hehe

way better chaser!! the exagerated engine looks really good :D
but I still think you should change the front wheel, it looks too flat.

a way to make coloring really easier is to first desaturate both colors the using brightness/contrast to get the grayscale at the same level, then color off from there (:

Cano

Originally posted by Cano
way better chaser!! the exagerated engine looks really good :D
but I still think you should change the front wheel, it looks too flat.

I agree totally, but I'm doing my head in trying to find a suitable wheel type/resolution for the front :banghead:

EDIT: I find dark blue one of the easiest colours to create on PS, it hides the defficiencies in the pic quality well too, unlike yellow or any other light colour.

mmhh... as another suggestion, chaser... the space left between the front wheelwell opening and the sheetmetal is amost none ath its top. shouldnt there be more space and sheetmetal in that fender panel? @.@

mmhh... well, that was the way I got the colors on my Vette chop right... the colores were astoundingly different, but the resulting orange was good @.@

Back