PSC: Weekly PSC Week 53

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 300 comments
haha thanks. I recall that one because that is one of the VERY few chops that I have had to change colors. and it was HELL to get the colors right. ^^ glad to see that someone remembers that one, tough.

Cano

still, Im waiting to see the finished result. it should be sweet as hell. however, Im downloading the current version because I want to work over it myself :D

that is, if you dont mind, gla :D

Cano

dang. I guess really dark blue color is really difficult to do, too. that doesnt look right =/ and I was thinking about an almost black blue tone...
mmhh... maybe just leave it as is? its gonna be difficult to get it right >.<

Cano

as for you going out and buying a new cellphone... well, you are in the other side of the world. that was weird because, its 2 AM over here :lol:

hehe here its 09.04.AM.lol hhehe:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe im in norway now in my home country but i live in denmark its where my school is hehe :P oki cu later CANO ,guys im gonna work real hard on this one hehe as we say in norway all good things are 3 things hehe :P

ok here mine i change mine cause somebuddy already use murcielago so i went for diablo...

upload down ....:odd:

Attachments

• 350zz.jpg
    350zz.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 379
whoa, very nice drifterzzz!!! and I MEAN it, VERY nice!!! it looks MEAN!and now the air inlets loom much better. yay. I like :D

Cano

Gla, check your pms. :D

nice. im glad you got it riht this time.
well, I gotta go too. sorry gla, if you read the PM, I'll talk to you tomorrow, right? (:

Cano

PS.. anyone notice the bicycle tire that's on the front of the original? lol, thinner than the tires on my car :|

Wow! The competition's getting very tough around here. Some great stuff from everyone. I like how yout's is coming along Drifterzzz. Good stuff!

Originally posted by drifterzzz
thanks ... im not good like u all just a beginner man ... this week will be the bet comp i think lots of nice chopz ..;)

Aah sheesh! :embarrassed: Yours is better than mine though!

EDIT:Here's my FINAL ENTRY I hope you like it!

311203-ferrari_360_rodena.jpg

Great idea, TeazR! If only you could tidy it up a bit (resolution) :)

EDIT: Make the red line at the bottom of the hull black as well.

Suzq, I love your entry and I hope you don't mind, but I used it to make a little variation. I'm not entering it into the contest.

Latest Posts

Back