PSC: Weekly PSC Week 55

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 148 comments
That's pretty nice, but the rear wheel looks off a bit. Just looks like paper cutout is all. Maybe it's a little adjustable. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Alrite...

FINAL Entry

There's not that much time for me this week.. If I got more time... I might have a better chop.

Most of the things are airbrushed!

Again..Comments welcome. I fixed most of the stuff that I saw had mistakes on them...

I removed one of the seats as this is a race car: Lighter car = better. I also added my nickname to the bottom.

Attachments

• seat arosa raceredit2.jpg
    seat arosa raceredit2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 337
Nice. I like the sliding door.

Miniguns. In, or out?

Edit = rough idea. if they're in, I'll tidy up the picture.

Additional = See other page.

Whoaaaaa... The idea is very nice! But then.. they don't seem to fit well on the hoggar.. the lines of the car got destroyed by the miniguns... I think you should just leave em out.

Nice, minorke: i like what you did to the front.

And I agree, I liked it more before the miniguns were added TVRKing.

Any opinions/suggestions on mine? (p. 3)

hey CHaser looks good but the carbon has to go IMO sry :P

but its nice and wide ;) like it

i have a giant project going on so i have to work heh :P

Originally posted by Glacius
hey CHaser looks good but the carbon has to go IMO sry :P

but its nice and wide ;) like it

i have a giant project going on so i have to work heh :P

Here it is without the carbon...

white carbon fibre on the hood, first widebody attempt (airbrushed).. basically made gave it a wider more agressive look, w/out using parts from other vehicles, i also changed the angle of the rear of the car.. made it lean further forwards.. and pushed back the doorline.. comments are appreciated:
seatArosa1.jpg

Chaser, keep the carbon. It's an original idea and since it is yours, I would keep it. Plus, it's pretty sweet looking.

Suzq44, awesome chop, bud. I love the white carbon. You should try and touch up the lower lip of the front bumper a little, there looks like there is a lump in the middle. Other than that, sweet job.

Hey chaser, that's really cool! I'd make the weave a little lighter, so it blends a bit better with the color itself. 👍

very nice, all of you. get thpose guns out, TVr, or at least make them smaller. and then add something else war-oriented to yer chop. chaser, that one is nice, I like the agressive widebody. so as yours, suziQ. nice.

Cano

hmm u always like that master i really hate u hopefully your pic didnt work like last week ( hehehe j/k ) . from wat ive seen its look like apalne , futuristic,cars or else arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no idea for anyway wat have u done is WEIRD ....:D
ps* shyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Back