PSC: Weekly PSC Week 60

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 159 comments
tried to fix things up a bit, i know its nowhere near as good as all of yours...

Attachments

• audi copy.jpg
    audi copy.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 245
I'm more than pleased with this.

thanks supra, i think you were talking to me,

yeah i was going for a 50's mercury look so i didnt want to take a section out of the middle becasue on mercs they chopped the tops

Originally posted by 72ElCamino
thanks supra, i think you were talking to me,

yeah i was going for a 50's mercury look so i didnt want to take a section out of the middle becasue on mercs they chopped the tops
Let me just say, there is a whoel world of stuff in Photoshop you haven't even scratched. Everyday I work on stuff I find more and more things making stuff easier and making cooler.

Let me just say, there is a whoel world of stuff in Photoshop you haven't even scratched. Everyday I work on stuff I find more and more things making stuff easier and making cooler.

yeah its a pretty cool program, im glad I have it now:)

Originally posted by 72ElCamino
tried to fix things up a bit, i know its nowhere near as good as all of yours...

A little sloppy, but not bad for a first chop!

Just do a little touch up here and there and you got a quality chop 👍

Super supra - yeah you need to fix that bumper. and I dont see why you last name matters, for a while you were putting it in that (c) stuf you were putting on all your chops.

GT Jugend.... looking good. I like the door handle particularly.

72ElCamino....nice concept, and good execution for a beginner. Familiarize yourself with the blur tool and the bezier selection tool, and your chops will improve immensely.

Teazr, what changes have you made? I don't remember how it used to look..

Anyway here's my FINAL. Credit to Teazr for picture.

1234.jpg

TeazR, thanks for your comments. :) I started out going for a funny-chop (with a ridiculously short wheelbase) but it just kind of morphed into what you see on Page 5... :confused:

I may shorten the front next lol...:P :D

i modified the shadow a little, added the moon on the sky, made the windows slightly transparent so you can see the plane through there, some reflections on the etc..

Originally posted by teazR
i modified the shadow a little, added the moon on the sky, made the windows slightly transparent so you can see the plane through there, some reflections on the etc..

Am I looking at the wrong picture? I see no moon at your pic on page 1..??

Back