PSC: Weekly PSC Week 60

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 159 comments
Originally posted by Cano
ok, here is mine. its... well, dont even ask. fenders and wheels and tires come from a 40 Ford. Trunk comes from a 47 Pontiac. the rest is all (ALL XD) Audi. it was a hell to make it look believable, but surprisingly, it does look...

hi CANO sry i havent been commentin ur AMAZING chop i really like it u got definatly a vote ;) sry i dont have tim to make a chop for this week ..im doing a chop for a swedish magazine a street ass PUNTO hehe :P nice going all of u good luck;)

Originally posted by GTJugend
Teazr, what changes have you made? I don't remember how it used to look..

Anyway here's my FINAL. Credit to Teazr for picture.

rs62.jpg

awesome. I'd change the color to a less intense/bright one, it looks a little too fake. or simply make it candy apple red. and maybe its just me, but the chrome wheels look a little off. try to add some lace wheels, even some BBS aluminum ones and see how it looks.

Cano

but there is so far my other vote.

i'm out on this one guys, got a busy weekend ahead of me, my car was totalled the other day.. i have pics, but i doubt ur interested.. i'm fine... can't say so much for the car tho obviously... nobody was hurt EXCEPT my car.. and prolly the fender of the tundra that hit me...

Originally posted by teazR
refresh

*slaps forehead*

I like the first one better. The car stands for itself, you don't need the bg to enhance it.

Thanks Cano. I'm done now, I know about the color though..

Ok, i've moved the rear wheel back a touch and lowered the arches into the car amongst other minor things now.

FINAL ENTRY

RS6_photoshop.jpg

Thoughts welcome as always. :)

Yes... Course it's possible... 4 hrs in 6 nights...
And Caryl, very clean chop. I don't know what's wrong..but.. such a long door length and a small window height makes the door look weird to me.. maybe it's just me...

Originally posted by Cano
awesome. I'd change the color to a less intense/bright one, it looks a little too fake. or simply make it candy apple red. and maybe its just me, but the chrome wheels look a little off. try to add some lace wheels, even some BBS aluminum ones and see how it looks.

Cano

but there is so far my other vote.

Thanks man. gave the color a red tone, do you think it's better?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?postid=960315#post960315

Part of the problem is that my monitor is very crappy, I get remarks on coloring quite often and it can't be my taste right? ;)

Originally posted by suzq044
pics as requested..
[images clipped out....]
Ouch! I'm sorry, that sucks. Bet your glad it was the passenger side, though!
And chaser_fan, I got rid of the c-pillar. Need to work on the wheel arches, though.

yo! That's.. seriously... banged up... hope you're allright (emotionally) How much you think damages are gonna cost? ANd look on the bright side.. New car, here we go! :)

i miss my car :( it was mine since i started driving.. which is more than a lot of ppl can say... its been a few days, my ankle, knee, lower back, neck and shoulder hurt.. which is kind of to be expected w/ that sort of wreck.. otherwise i came out of it w/ a bruise from the seatbelt.

auch thats bad susan ill hope u okay ... luckyly u save ...god still love u my friends ... hope u get well soon even thogh u r not hurt but u will remember it right ...:)

Originally posted by chaser_fan
Is that even physically possible? :confused:

You better believe it man. I once pulled 4 days without any sleep. On the fifth day i fell asleep in math class and no one bothered waking me up. I awoke 3 periods later to find the teacher sitting in the back marking while i was dead center of an empty class. Luckily there were no more classes in those blocks haha.

And suz...its good to know you're alright. That's one ass-ugly wreck...your pretty lucky i would say.

Originally posted by suzq044
i miss my car :( it was mine since i started driving.. which is more than a lot of ppl can say... its been a few days, my ankle, knee, lower back, neck and shoulder hurt.. which is kind of to be expected w/ that sort of wreck.. otherwise i came out of it w/ a bruise from the seatbelt.

Get well soon! :)

Oh man, I'm too wasted to set up the poll... Hope you guys don't mind if I post it up later on, a bit before the next contest, instead.
drunk.gif

Originally posted by PunkRock
Oh man, I'm too wasted to set up the poll... Hope you guys don't mind if I post it up later on, a bit before the next contest, instead.
drunk.gif

:lol: No problem. Go to bed and sleep the toxins out.

Back