PSC: Weekly PSC Week 66!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 153 comments
yea pretty nice im going two tone also, hey event thats total bs people vote on the better looking most realistic chop so dont eventry to play that. I mean wtf is up with all this rice crap its just a car with spoilers and big rims why do you have judge people because they like it? Your last chop was a pretty ok limo transformation but it wasnt flawless, which is why you didnt win, no one votes just because of a riced out car.

It would look much better if the front was much cleaner. I think it's too low. Raise it a bit and add some (more) shadow underneath.

mine was updated on page 3. redesigned the rear, made it taller and moved the rear wheelwell. it looks better now (:
as for the "I-wanna-win-so-I-do-rice", well... indeed, its BS. I've been fighting that even since I came here to GTP. expect a lot of spitting from me if you continue with that, Event. its not about winning these competitions, its about showing what you can do with the program and your imagination.

Cano

Yeah, I have to second what the others said. Just because it has the biggest ****ing spoiler you could find on the internet, it won't win, Event Horizon. By the way the front bumper is the most messed up, I've ever seen on a chop. Whatever...

Hmm, now to go on finding a nice front bumper and some nice side skirts in the right angle.

Originally posted by eightfivezero
Yeah, I have to second what the others said. Just because it has the biggest ****ing spoiler you could find on the internet, it won't win

WHAT?!?! Are you serious?! :mad: :banghead:

cano- nice work but the rear seat doesn't line up thru the center beam... the seat in the rear window is MUCH higher than the one in the froont window.. hopefully you'll understand that. lol nicework overall tho. also smooth out the rear fender; its got a little divot in it. the far headlight is about 2" bigger than the near one is. Personally i don't like the 2 angles where the trunk is, but thats just me. great job other than my nitpick. :D

sorry for that outburst. i was very tired when i wrote that. also, i wouldn't say that my front bumper is the worst front bumper ever, it's just at the wrong angle. i cant seem to find an over-the top body kit at the right angle that is in in hi-res.

i like the front end- i just don't like the hoodscoop or wing.. but thats cause i like the 'smooth' look.. nice work :D

FINAL ENTRY, but it's rushed.

Attachments

• lupo2 copy.jpg
    lupo2 copy.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 272
well, ive decided to do a complete 180 and start from scratch. i've chosen to do a Lupo Cup Car. here is what i have so far

IMAGE REMOVED

Originally posted by Event Horizon
well, ive decided to do a complete 180 and start from scratch. i've chosen to do a Lupo Cup Car. here is what i have so far

your front wheel doesn't look right, just to let you know;)

Originally posted by Event Horizon

👍 Much better. Good Job, Keep up the good work soldier.

Originally posted by suzq044
cano- nice work but the rear seat doesn't line up thru the center beam... the seat in the rear window is MUCH higher than the one in the froont window.. hopefully you'll understand that. lol nicework overall tho. also smooth out the rear fender; its got a little divot in it. the far headlight is about 2" bigger than the near one is. Personally i don't like the 2 angles where the trunk is, but thats just me. great job other than my nitpick. :D

I get that, girl (no man XD) thanks. I saw the tidbits on the interior but Im too lazy. well, I'll fix it. as for the headlamps, oddly, they are the stock proportions! I didnt even touched them. as for the rear fender, well, I also left it stock, but yeah, it looks smudgey at best. I'll fix that.

Cano

te amor cano hehehehehehe j/k
<--- god no!!! :odd:

EDIT: fixed all that!! now, howzit? (:

Back