PSC: Weekly PSC Week 66!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 153 comments
THis is my FINAL Entry
please tell me what you think I know there is no interior under the wing door, but i couldnt find one to fit, but other than that, i am proud of this.

Attachments

• lupogti01 work copy2 small.jpg
    lupogti01 work copy2 small.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 280
For those who are curious, the Lupo is lowered, shaved VW symbol and taillight, and all the fender seams, etc. THe headlights have a blue tint, the grill is modded, the VW sybol on the wheels is bluish, the rims are bigger, the windows are tinted, the door is winged, i carbon fibered the hood and mirror posts, moved the mirrors off the doors, and the antenna is gone. thats it

this was the first time i ever tried the CF so its alright, and i know the grills a little huge, but once u done it theres no turning back, especailly when you forget to copy layer first...oops

Originally posted by Glacius
hey guys im back hehe been a while.:) here is my crazy lupo hope u like it cheers all brush except the rims and the skirtsand the mirriors .. :D it was very hard to get the right propsions but i think it looks oki
there is alot of work in this chop,to get it lowered and stuff

THIS is MY ]:)FINAL ENTRY
glas-conc-lupo.jpg
:)

I've just had my a$$ kicked!!!! :eek:

Im going to have to guve glacius props on the incredible work he put into it but i dont really like I;d vote for it just for the work required though.

Well actually, I really don't see much of an improvement from the original picture. Everyone says "Glacius is master!1!1!!!1!" . Yeah, I do agree, Glacius can churn out some extremely fantastic chops; the problem is here, I really don't feel Glacius has done much to the car. He basically lengthened it, gave it new lights, modified the front and mirrors and new rims. This isn't one of glacius' top chops, and I feel that Minorke on the other has has done MUCH more to his chop

Thats what i was thinking too but its hard to make all that look right, and you forgot to mention almost everything was airbrusjed which is definately not easy. But i dont like the chop itslef anyway.

FINAL ENTRY
GTP66.jpg

Delocked, debadged, selfmade bodykit, new rims, midnightdark tints, headlight conversion (say hello to Mercedes CL), new mirrors, single wiper conversion, wider arches, new background, reflections etc. etc.

How do you guys like it?

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Well actually, I really don't see much of an improvement from the original picture. Everyone says "Glacius is master!1!1!!!1!" . Yeah, I do agree, Glacius can churn out some extremely fantastic chops; the problem is here, I really don't feel Glacius has done much to the car. He basically lengthened it, gave it new lights, modified the front and mirrors and new rims. This isn't one of glacius' top chops, and I feel that Minorke on the other has has done MUCH more to his chop

EHH LOL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :irked: u mUST be joking I DID ALOT OF WORK to get the car like that hahaha JESUS ...i have brushed most of it ..and i have used JUST original parts to COPy and pasteto get it the right size and shape...but i only had 4 hours to do this so it a QUICKE by me if i had started on monday i would probably done it mUCH better.sry u dont like it ..but its a concept i made for FUN..so good luck all..i thank u for the comments :)

I'm sorry glacius but I don't like that concept at all. I think the original looks better.. And I know for sure you can do a lot better than that lousy excuse of a car.

And for everyone else.. I usually vote for the ones that look best, not the ones that have the most time spent in the making. Sure I can chop a car for entire week, but I highly doubt it will make it look so much better than my average 6-12 hour chop. I could create the weirdest bodykit in this universe in a week with just the airbrush. Would you then vote for it for the amount of work I did? Or would you vote the next guy with his subtle 5 hour chop..?

He didnt refer to if or if not he should be voted for, he was saying that he did spend a ton of doing what he did with the car which the previous post stated was not the case.

Originally posted by teazR
I'm sorry glacius but I don't like that concept at all. I think the original looks better.. And I know for sure you can do a lot better than that lousy excuse of a car.

And for everyone else.. I usually vote for the ones that look best, not the ones that have the most time spent in the making. Sure I can chop a car for entire week, but I highly doubt it will make it look so much better than my average 6-12 hour chop. I could create the weirdest bodykit in this universe in a week with just the airbrush. Would you then vote for it for the amount of work I did? Or would you vote the next guy with his subtle 5 hour chop..?

yes u are right .:( i can do ALOT better...but i just wanted to see what it would look like ...cus yesterday i got a CRAZY concept in my head and i just HAD to finish it JUST so i could see how my idea would look like :) but NO worries ur not the ONLY one hating my chop haha i posted it to 7 different forums and ive only got 1 nice comment ..:lol: :lol: but i kinda like my concept its VERY out of the ordinary i MAY change it on the front ..cus it look kinda wierd hehe but thanks again for ur HONESTY ;) that i apreciate...and as U said i can do ALOT better :embarrassed: thanks again:)

Basically, teazR sums it up. We won't really know how much work one has put into their chop. Basically, we look for cleanliness and the amount of details on it. (Also, radical ideas help alot too!) I'm only saying Glacius usually does alot better, so I was thinking that he did not spend much time on it.

its right i did not spend MUCH time on it ..about 4 hours :( but im am redoing it now ..just hope i can make it better:)

you dont have much time left... i just dont like the car, i think it's ugly. what you did is good work, i just dont like the way it looks, i like the original (my second Fav. VW behind the Toureg) much better.

8-5-0, i think you could've done more to the car. the front end is virtually unchanged. what you did do, however, is high quality and you've earned my vote.

Thanks for the vote. The thing is, I've fitted like 5 or 6 front bumpers but all were looking ugly and didn't suit the car at all.
After thinkg about an own idea for a front bumper I became aware of the fact that the original front bumper looks freakin' awesome, so I made it a bit wider and like 3 or 4 inches longer.

I tested a lot of things like decals, vents, front bumpers, splitters etc., but they all looked weird/unrealistic/ugly, so I mostly made changes which could be done to a real VW Lupo too. Hope you guys like it!

PS. Since I'm new to this board I don't know much of Glacius' previous works, but he seems to be some kind of Chopping-guru, because other people would be glad if they could do something like he has done in 4 hours. *lol* Nevertheless, I think, it's pretty good work, which he has done. Keep it up, Glacius!

Back