PSC: Weekly PSC Week 66!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 153 comments
sorry double post mayor update!

Attachments

• lupogti03.jpg
    lupogti03.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 302
drifterzz, your front body kit looks messed up. it doesn't line up with the wheel basin. plus, it should probably curve with the car. you dont want a cow-cathcer on the front of your car, do you?

Be honest. Would you like to have a car, which looks exactly like that? I think this is a good question to keep in mind whenever you do a photochop.

I personally would run away if I ever saw a car with those colors (2tone paintjobs are cool, but these two colors... naah) and the rear left window covered while the rear right window is still there and see-through. *lol*
I'm cool with the other parts, though. ;)

very nice. i like the subtlety behind the front wheels. it looks very good.

I need help i think i should make this a convertible because theres no turning back from this mess on the inside what do you think? Plus about the seat placement is that a good postion? I could also use some interiors or tops if you can spare them :)

Attachments

• lupogti05.jpg
    lupogti05.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 76
i think its just too opaque & u have to erase where the window lines are (the black part) and around the rear view mirror... if u still have it w/ 2 layers; you can 'smudge' over the seat.. then lower the opacity of the new seat. i don't usually add new seats, i just change the old ones :D (most of my parts are airbrushed or from the same car or at least same brand of car.

well it took a while but i finished. it is my FINAL ENTRY.

EDIT: fixed the crossbars and put back some hidden layers i forgot about ;).

Attachments

• racelupo.jpg
    racelupo.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 288
the only thing i see wierd w/ it is the crossbars in the rear.. go from the back of the 2nd window to in between the 2 windows on the far side.

the cup car is very good! such a turn, Event. you have mu vote.

Cano

the Eurotuner is also ery good. you should transplant the real magazine logo.

I am here with my little cutie only the gti sign has left orginal :lol: FINAL ENTRY

minorke_gtp66.jpg

On special demand the graphic cateyes ar gone now :P

Originally posted by 360rider
That is absolutely beautiful man. Just lose the graphic....the car doenst need it.

for once you made an appealing chop. nice. I would loose the wing, the cat eyes (ugh!) and the side air damn. other than that, very interesting...

Cano

I don't know... the headrests look weird, 'cause they are smaller than the mirrors.

@Glacius: What in the freezing hell? Dayum, this is gonna be hard! Incredible work, man!

Hahaha - I've probably got a couple of hours to get into this comp. let's have a go! Get ready...

Back