PSC: Weekly PSC Week 67

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 116 comments
The Final Entry from me do you like it?
gtp67_minorke02.jpg

:lol: good... I was trying random things out... I've already taken the hood scoop off.. It's not right.. You're right. haha

and to Minorke: Nice job!

Not bad at all, .star. I really like how that looks (the thing is, ricing out an older car like this one is hard, because most modern rice looks so bad on it; heck, modifying it is tough for the same reason). I have a couple ideas of what to do to it, but it's such a shame that I'll have no time to compete this week...

so your calling my chop rice? i havent done anything here in a long time and even then i remember you calling damn near any chop you see rice.

Hey toyomatt84 you got it to look slanted from another car picture.The car you switched it with was black and f-ing awesome.Just to let everyone know.Aight l8er all.

Originally posted by suzq044
uhh.. TINY. lol

If this is a sarcastic remark, then disregard my response.

Click the pic, it's a link to the fullsize for better viewing. Quicker pageload times.

Originally posted by Eagle7Seven
Hey toyomatt84 you got it to look slanted from another car picture.The car you switched it with was black and f-ing awesome.Just to let everyone know.Aight l8er all.

Yes, I got a lot of the base behind the ride from a 180sx photo I have that was done up by GP sports. But, there is a lot of modification to make the two fit together. Please note how you can see the trees through the windows as well as how the body is shorter then the original picture. There are a huge amount of other mods I did, but too lazy to post them.

Originally posted by halfracedrift
toyo, the right side (our perspective) of the front lap scratches the ground

Yeah, but I wanted it to, because how the angle of the rim looks, it appears to have an airbag suspension, which gives it that super-camber appearance. I just wanted it that way's all.

Yeah, it's the 180.

Still work in progress, so just a little sneak peek for y'all.

Gotta do the interior. How do you like it so far?

Attachments

• gtp67wip.jpg
    gtp67wip.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 113
nice 850.. can't wait to see the finished one 👍

XenoN - I like the color and the intercooler, nice touch 👍

toyomatt84.. thank you for killing my dial up, I hope you're happy! that's an awesome idea, but it's lacking some shadows, other than great job as usual 👍

Originally posted by epic
toyomatt84.. thank you for killing my dial up, I hope you're happy! that's an awesome idea, but it's lacking some shadows, other than great job as usual 👍

:D What shadows? I added the ones beneath the ride and the upper half of the rims. I can't think of any others, because the sun is pretty high in the shot.

What you could do, is to fix the front lip just a little bit. The part which is in the front (left side from the driver's seat) is really a bit too low. Maybe an inch (in real life) or two.

Originally posted by eightfivezero
What you could do, is to fix the front lip just a little bit. The part which is in the front (left side from the driver's seat) is really a bit too low. Maybe an inch (in real life) or two.

I guessss..... Back to the board. :(

Well since Nissan is probably my favorite car company, I had to join up. Here's what I got for my entry. (Click for fullsize)

FINAL ENTRY!

Here's my entry. Super quick, not expecting much out of this.
BTW...for those of you that dont notice. The nose has been dropped greatly yet the bumper is still its original size.

Latest Posts

Back