PSC: Weekly PSC Week 67

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 116 comments
Thanks =) If you have good suggestions I can do something for sure, but there is so few things which wouldn't make this car ugly. Anyways, I already remade the whole interior, man! *lol*

FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• z31 - week 67 copy.jpg
    z31 - week 67 copy.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 252
OK THis is my final entry, See yall after the weekend, by the way when does the poll for the lupo end?... i know im not gonna win.. i have 0 votes for some reason.:confused:

Anyways here is the FINAL ENTRY for this week

Attachments

• nissan z31 copy.jpg
    nissan z31 copy.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 83
Most people get zero votes when....NO ONE VOTES FOR THEM! Sorry...i oculdnt pass that one up:lol:. But yea, your entry just must have not been very popular....thats all. On your chop though, the fairlady, the angles of the car and the parts are just very wrong. That is probably the MAIN problem.

Originally posted by OmicroN
It's been done. I almost considered buying a v-8 300zx for sale on ebay. Had a 400ci smallblock. I have pictures if you want, it's really cool. I also have a video of it reving up.:D

yyeeeeahh!! I'd love to see pics of that thing, please (:

Cano

drifterzzz, if you darken the shadowed area in the front bumper it'd make it alot better, aside from that it's looking pretty good.

blah I was gonna do more to it but I've been busy running around to dealerships trying to find a 2g eclipse since my other one took a **** on me.

so heres what I did for like a little bit and then ran out to drive 20mins on I-95 to meet some a-hole dealership who wouldnt negotiate :irked:

your left door looks to flat

@glacius i have seen that the used your chops into an other competition from your renault megane2 convertible.

Originally posted by minorke

@glacius i have seen that the used your chops into an other competition from your renault megane2 convertible.

That the used? I think you mean "they", who's they? I saw one convertible in this week's challenge. :confused:

Originally posted by minorke

Hey oohh :odd: pls send me the link ..every one steals from me any way so it no a shock :rolleyes: thanks for the info mate

Not great, but i don't care. Chopping this car was great fun. Thanks epic :lol: [edit] 👍 [/edit]

Yep i tried airbrushing stuff. Yep i suck. Yes that IS the biggest spoiler in the world.

Attachments

• week672.jpg
    week672.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 186
Back