PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup Season 5 | Rich wins in Spain!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Litchi
  • 389 comments
  • 25,643 views
Thanks for the invite, unfortunately Saturday is not an option for me. Good luck with the series, I'm sure it will be a good one.
 
● Pre-season Race ●
Sunday*, May 12 | 20:00 UTC | Local
Road Course - Indy | 34+1 laps

Weekly live qualifier apply | Quali Grid | Practice board
Quali deadline in:

img.php

  1. Litchi | GTP_Litchi
  2. mjdmzn | GTP_mj
  3. brandofo | brandofo
  4. Wardez | Wardez
  5. flakypastry | TheFlakyPastry
  6. Racingworld68 | GTP_Racingworld
  7. Joshua1994 | Joshua1994
  8. outlaw4rc | outlaw4rc
  9. Michouw | GTP_MichMich
  10. Sail IC | johnkiller2
  11. Skengdigi | SkengD

*The series takes place on Saturdays, only this pre-season is a Sunday


To sign up, quote this post, remove the
[/ QUOTE] tags, add your name in the list and post.
 
Last edited:
No practice board for Indy Road Course so here are my splits:

26.151 | 23.976 | 19.582 = 1:39.817

Power Level: 93.6%
Weight: +10 kg @ 50
Downforce: 20/40

I'm already scared about the fuel. Goes down way too fast. :scared:

Practice board is up for Indy. But you need 2 more sectors to reach 1:39...

-------------------

@all: Just post your 5 sectors on the thread, FetchyBot will automatically update the board :p
 
Last edited:
Practice open
1472-6118-4259-7710-9009
Closed.

Using Outlaw's settings...

1:41.350 on first timed lap (after a bunch of practice and a little tuning)

26.777
24.085
20.086
16.860
13.542

Hopefully that adds up. :dunce:
 
Last edited:
Yea it'll be added as soon as I'll be back home, cause actually, I am the Fetchy ;)

Board updated. Sorry for the delay, Fetchy was at a live poker tournament tonight ;)
 
Last edited:
Registered - didn't see an option for part-time, but that's likely to be where I'm at currently. Definitely won't make the pre-season.
 
Practice board is up for Indy. But you need 2 more sectors to reach 1:39...

-------------------

@all: Just post your 5 sectors on the thread, FetchyBot will automatically update the board :p
Oops. Here's some updated ones:

25.888 | 24.013 |19.780 | 16.563 | 13.415 = 1:39.659
 
Oops. Here's some updated ones:

25.888 | 24.013 |19.780 | 16.563 | 13.415 = 1:39.659

Good time 👍

my PB 1.40.0xx , and I'm not rehearsed
 
Practice room open: 1472 6399 8966 5887 1040
and I'm not rehearsed
"Broken in" :p

26.265
24.069
19.715
16.993
13.486


25.888
24.038
19.767
16.600
13.329

:)

Room closed
 
Last edited:
25.865|23.921|19.906|16.604| 13.345
 
Last edited:
room open : 1472-6118-4259-7711-0823

New PB
25.911|23.850|19.708|16.596|13.309
 
Last edited:
||Michouw||

1. 1:40.173
2. 1:39.822 (pending review)



re-run

1. 1:39.648
2. 1:39.610


room open : 1472-6118-4259-7711-0823
Closed
 
Last edited:
||flakypastry||

1. 1:39.823
2. 1:39.631


re-run

1. 1:39.410
2. 1:39.351
 
Last edited:
Hey litchi, I'm pretty sure I signed up with #13, not #10. It was just still on my car from when I had it for a different series a before, sorry :)
 
Will anyone be online to watch me Q in the next few hours?
 
yes sir. Just post here about 20mn before your Q and i'll stop BF3 to join ;)
 
I'll Q in about 30 minutes or so. Just need to do some simulated runs first.
 
I've finally set a room: 1472 6118 3701 4258 4377

||outlaw4rc||

1. 1:40.236
2. 1:39.666
 
Last edited:
I've finally set a room: 1472 6118 3701 4258 4377
Coming in a minute. 👍

Edit: Not a bad Q considering the combo I ran but I did find one that was even faster.

25.901 | 23.840 | 19.495 | 16.559 | 13.415 = 1:39.210

Will, before I forget, is the number of laps not including the formation lap? I'm trying to calculate fuel mileage.
 
Last edited:
Coming in a minute. 👍

Edit: Not a bad Q considering the combo I ran but I did find one that was even faster.

25.901 | 23.840 | 19.495 | 16.559 | 13.415 = 1:39.210

Will, before I forget, is the number of laps not including the formation lap? I'm trying to calculate fuel mileage.

Number of laps includes the formation lap. It's 34+1 for Indy 👍
 
I register for the championship, but I will this once in two (I know how to spa)
 
Will start at the back for tomorrow. In work all day today so won't get chance to qualify.
 
practice quali room open: 1472 6118 4259 7711 4290

I'll need someone to watch my Q in the next 30mn or so.
 
Driver: Litchi
Lap 1: 1:39.971
Lap 2: 1:39.656 <---

Driver: GTP_mj
Lap 1: 1:42.948 <---
Lap 2: 1:43.096

Edit: Just tried one last combination and....

25.797 | 23.742 | 19.581 | 16.462 | 13.369 = 1:38.951
 
Last edited:
Edit: Just tried one last combination and....

25.797 | 23.742 | 19.581 | 16.462 | 13.369 = 1:38.951
Impressive Snake! Added to the board
What about the "combination"?

---------------------------------------

Schedule: I'm finally not so happy with the style. :(
What do you guys think of this Blue Mazda font?
 
Last edited:
Impressive Snake! Added to the board
What about the "combination"?
Max hp, max downforce, and bring down the pp with weight. I also played around with the gearing to mimic what I did in the GATE series.
 
If i have time I will qualy after f1 if not ill start from back
 
Back