PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup Season 5 | Rich wins in Spain!

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 389 comments
If i have time I will qualy after f1 if not ill start from back

Me too. Try to get a Q in after F1, but I like to hear the aftertalk too.

I will race tonight for sure, so if no Q slide me in at the back after Skeng

Won't be able to make it today, had to watch F1 and I'm gonna go to sleep right after.

● Pre-season Race ●
Sunday*, May 12 | 20:00 UTC | Local
Road Course - Indy | 24+1 laps

Weekly live qualifier apply | Quali Grid | Practice board
Quali deadline in:

img.php

Room#
1472 6118 3701 4252 0763

1. Litchi | GTP_Litchi
  2. mjdmzn | GTP_mj
  3. brandofo | brandofo
  4. flakypastry | TheFlakyPastry
  5. Racingworld68 | GTP_Racingworld
  6. Joshua1994 | Joshua1994
  7. outlaw4rc | outlaw4rc
  8. Michouw | GTP_MichMich
  9. Sail IC | johnkiller2
  10. Skengdigi | SkengD
  11. unrealanthony | unrealanthony

*The series takes place on Saturdays, only this pre-season is a Sunday

Guys in bold, we miss you in the room. Green flag in 1 hour 👍

Last edited:
Had to quit with a few laps to go , had a few distractions at home . Wasnt doing great anyway.

Spa will be fun and ill practice and find out a decent setup .

Sorry Anthony if i caused you damage , wont happen again .

Had to quit with a few laps to go , had a few distractions at home . Wasnt doing great anyway.

Spa will be fun and ill practice and find out a decent setup .

Sorry Anthony if i caused you damage , wont happen again .

No problem Sken, was fun anyway!,,,

That race went... okay, I guess but like with GATE 2 and the Silvia Series, the aggression level is higher than I want it to be. It needs to come down, because all that does is increase the chance of a crash while slowing everyone around them down. We had... three cars that ended up with damage. I believe with Johan, there must have been a lag spike since he was right behind me in the 2nd sector and then he fell way off.

I had planned on a 34 lap race, but even with 24, I thought a two-stopper was the way to go. It wasn't, but Will, you were lucky it wasn't 25 laps. :sly:

Rich, yes it was probably a lag spike. On my screen when driving, and replay, we were close but never touched, and suddenly I got major engine damage. What was interesting is that on my replay you also got major engine damage and damage on two wheels, but I think from your end you didn't notice anything or got any damage.

Weird.

I put up a Spa lap time on the board. Car feels pretty balanced and I didn't even touch the setup. The fuel, though, wow. I will make a request and have us line up at the Total sign rather than go all the way around.

Also did some laps at SPA just after the race, about 0.2s slower than you Rich.

I typically don't change setup between races that much. When having found a good one, just some very minor tweaks + gearbox.

Why dont you guys just do false grid starts instead of the f1 style formation lap ?

I was distracted yesterday so i did slow down the process but I still think false grid would be easier .

Just a thought .

Thinking of signing up, need to buy the dlc though and I always forget :P also, my second Jedi race has been uploaded, will link it when I'm home. :)

Last edited:
Ah, I waited for this video since I watched the 1st one 👍

And you're more than welcome to sign up of course :)

I signed up as well, but will announce right away that it will only be a part time participation. This weekend I'll head down to the Ring for the 24H, I don't know if I'll stay late after the second qualifying, so I don't know if I'll make the race.

Will, I'd love to run this but with it being summer. The Saturday afternoon race time will create issues with warm weather activities.

Good luck you all and have fun!!!

OwensRacing
Will, I'd love to run this but with it being summer. The Saturday afternoon race time will create issues with warm weather activities.

Good luck you all and have fun!!!

I find that funny since I'm in Vegas, the only warm weather activities I'll be doing is finding the fastest way to get back indoors.

As per the usual FMSC tradition, I will provide a base setup. Feel free to use it against me. :dunce:

2yxkvu0.jpg

In order to match my gear ratios, do the following in this exact order:
1. Reset transmission
2. Drop top speed toggle to 149 mph (or two clicks left)
3. Lower final gear to 4.000
4. Drop top speed toggle to 112 mph (or all the way left)
5. Raise final gear to 2.500 (track-dependent value)

Just to let everyone know, I will be hunting down the people who took #7 and #77 and giving them a strongly worded letter :lol:

Also, another Jedi video, last one, I promise :P (for now)

I plan to run my Q tonight. I can't do it tomorrow cause I won't be around due to a live poker tournament with my friends this friday :)

Back