PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup Season 5 | Rich wins in Spain!

• Thread starter Litchi
  • 389 comments
Yeah. But also because I've nearly done my exams and I miss racing with you lot. :) I think they will use GT6 physics perhaps for GT Academy unless it's incorporated into GT5 like last year so warming up isn't as useful.

Aderrrm
Yeah. But also because I've nearly done my exams and I miss racing with you lot. :) I think they will use GT6 physics perhaps for GT Academy unless it's incorporated into GT5 like last year so warming up isn't as useful.

Well, if you're going to be around, that means I'll finally have a chance to nip you in a race.

I must be going nuts, but hey, I got nothing to lose. :lol:

outlaw4rc
Well, if you're going to be around, that means I'll finally have a chance to nip you in a race.

I must be going nuts, but hey, I got nothing to lose. :lol:

Last time I tried my T500 on GT5 I didn't like it but I'm going to give it another crack. Also don't know if I'm on 900 degree lock which hurt my turn in last time.

But yeah looking forward to some cool, close practice races. :D

Edit: GT6 physics confirmed ;P

Last edited:
Hey guys I just got a new work schedule that has me working sometimes on Saturdays so I will have to be a part-time driver in this series.

I am going to miss the first round this weekend at Spa, but I will be available next weekend at Madrid. It sucks because I love Spa and hate Madrid, but oh well. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

Practice / Quali room open: 1472 6399 8494 1423 5866

EDIT: Closed

I just want to tell you that I might not participate for two weeks.
Hey guys I just got a new work schedule that has me working sometimes on Saturdays so I will have to be a part-time driver in this series.

I am going to miss the first round this weekend at Spa, but I will be available next weekend at Madrid. It sucks because I love Spa and hate Madrid, but oh well. Good luck to everyone this weekend.
Thx to let us aware of that 👍

Last edited:
Tried my T500 again with GT5 and it's just ridiculously awful. Only just faster than with a pad lol. Hopefully GT6 is better...

Litchi quali:

2:32.745

2 sessions used.

Just to let everyone know, I will be hunting down the people who took #7 and #77 and giving them a strongly worded letter :lol:

Where's my strongly-worded letter? :D All of my other favourites are taken, but I can give you that and shift to #86.

I'm hoping I can do a Q sometime today. Practice might be useful, too. At least I ran the car in last night.

Where's my strongly-worded letter? :D All of my other favourites are taken, but I can give you that and shift to #86.

I'm hoping I can do a Q sometime today. Practice might be useful, too. At least I ran the car in last night.

I don't mind too much, but if you don't really want it, it would be nice if I could have it :P

Anyone around who can watch me qualify? Room open for the next 30 mins or so, if not I'll try in the morning.

1472-6118-4259-7712-0237

1472-6399-8665-9407-6494

EDIT: CLOSED

Last edited:
Quali room 1472-6118-3787-3250-1525

Can't keep it open too long

Edit: Room closed

Last edited:
||tommy||

1. 2:35.333
2. 2:35.192

----------------------

So we have:

Eddie: traveling through Arizona and Texas this week if I'm correct
Majed: Can not race
Brandon: Can not race
Frank: Can not race

Guys listed below still need to qualify.
@EU guys: remember that the deadline is tomorrow, 14.00UTC.

EU
Sail IC
Spurgy 777
Michouw
PhaedrusSocrates
joshua1994
Third Reign
pag42
Twistedfirework

NA/SA
mika012397
outlaw4rc
unrealanthony
SkengD
Nicktune
flakypastry
Oshawa-Joe

AU
ealirendur

Last edited:
Remember Litchi Outlaw can't open rooms due to them imploding..

I don't mind too much, but if you don't really want it, it would be nice if I could have it :P

problem solved... enjoy.

Hi guys, busy week. Will try to q in the morning. Failing that, will start from the back obviously. Would start from there regardless, but remember q was a lot of fun back in season 3. See you tomorrow and enjoy your weekend.

problem solved... enjoy.

What problem? He's always been 77, just like we've always been at war with Eastasia...

Thanks!

AU
ealirendur

I'm so rooneery....

Actually, my son's gotten sicker today, so I currently have no idea what time I can get on today (my nighttime within 2-3 hours of the deadline might be OK, but other stewards are often hard to find then). The race timeslot should be pretty safe for me tomorrow, but if I can't get on to Q, just whack me at the back.

Latest Posts

Back