PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

No (mohit's still in there), but I sent you a PSN message. (to the effect of...) Should I make a new one, or do you want to?

EDIT: Room 1472-6681-3415-7081-8529

Did it crash when I left?

According to war, the Lexus isn't allowed 346 on-track, I haven't checked, but it is possible. Did someone officially verify in an online lobby that the car is allowed on the track with 346 in a 345 room? Or was it a guess?

War - Something slow something Spoon? :P

According to war, the Lexus isn't allowed 346 on-track, I haven't checked, but it is possible. Did someone officially verify in an online lobby that the car is allowed on the track with 346 in a 345 room? Or was it a guess?

No, Rich was host, and then me, but Jason couldn't fully join either way.

GJ, BTW!

Now I feel like I can be competitive. Third lap was on par to knock off another tenth or so, but screwed up 130R and it ruined it.

Extended qualifying?

Uggg I crunched cause I wouldn't be around Friday(tonight) and now the qualfying is extended and I could of had a cushion to get my laps in. :(

So much craziness. Maybe those that qualified before the extension should be offered a wash. Just saying. No doubt I ran mine late and wasn't optimal. Is for sure taken the extra time and done runs mid day when I was fresh.

Oh well. That's my luck.

Extended qualifying?

Uggg I crunched cause I wouldn't be around Friday(tonight) and now the qualfying is extended and I could of had a cushion to get my laps in. :(

So much craziness. Maybe those that qualified before the extension should be offered a wash. Just saying. No doubt I ran mine late and wasn't optimal. Is for sure taken the extra time and done runs mid day when I was fresh.

Oh well. That's my luck.
How do you think I feel? I never learn my lesson, and continue Q'ing early. Now look at what happened. .072 seconds has cost me five positions. Stewards, from now on, if I say I want to Q before Thursday, please tell me no. :dunce:

Driver: WiiFreak
Steward: outlaw4rc
Lap 1 - 2:10.085
Lap 2 - 2:11.857
Lap 3 - 2:10.050

How do you think I feel? I never learn my lesson, and continue Q'ing early. Now look at what happened. .072 seconds has cost me five positions. Stewards, from now on, if I say I want to Q before Thursday, please tell me no. :dunce:

Driver: WiiFreak
Steward: outlaw4rc
Lap 1 - 2:10.085
Lap 2 - 2:11.857
Lap 3 - 2:10.050

They could allow those early qualifiers the chance to waive their times and do it again. If your car was one of the changed ones. You would of been forced too.

Food for thought.

Not like anyone expected this to happen. Nor was anyone prepared for it. Something that needs looked at as it comes at us.

Last edited:
They could allow those early qualifiers the chance to waive their times and do it again. If your car was one of the changed ones. You would of been forced too.

Food for thought.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone knows that there's a 99% chance I can be P2 with another shot, so the answer will be no. :lol:

Besides, I put myself in this mess. Gotta pull myself out, somehow.

Sorry for showing up from nowhere, but when it comes to an extended deadline (which in most cases is decided relatively close to the standard deadline), drivers got more time to get a lap in, not less.

If the deadline is postponed, it's up to each driver to stay updated. The administration got more than enough work on them as it is.
To ask from the drivers to stay updated is the least we can expect.

We provide A-class tables (points), A-class documentation (practice boards/Q-tables etc), A-class stewardship (just say so, and a steward will in 99% of the cases help one out on short notice), without anyone getting payed a daim for their efforts.
Running a league like GATE is hard work.
Please respect that, and do your best to stay updated.

To put it short, rights comes with expectations.
The rights you as a driver have is a group of stewards that does their absolute best to stay on top of editing Q sheets, plugging in results, record replays, incident management etc.
The expectations are that a driver race clean, show respect on/off track, stay updated in the thread to ease the burdain on the administration etc.

In some cases, it's a short notice. That's simply the nature of running a series in this way. Not much to do about it I'm afraid.

Good luck to all!! :gtplanet: :cheers: 👍

Last edited:
Very very well said Dennis.
:cheers:

And Steve, I'm heading on, just eating.

Seeing that 10 surprised me so much I forgot to take turn 1 on the next lap lol.

Thank you ;)

Wardez:
2:09.683 kleen

Last edited:

I have my Lexus at 346hp and it can enter the track set to 345hp.
97.6% power limiter, it is still 346 hp with 97.7% and 97.8% but can't enter the track at 345hp

Room open for 30 mins or so
1472-6681-3415-7081-8468
Room closed

Sers_90
2:13.295 clean
2:19.001
Dirty

PAG-42
2:19.511
2:15.536
2:14.633 clean

Tony1311
2:08.978
2:08.843 clean
2:08.876

Twistedfirework watched by PAG and Tony
2:10.947
2:15.833
2:10.802 clean

Last edited:
If all goes to plan in work ill be home by 4.30 UTC. Will hope to quali by about 5.15 as haven't set a single lap here. Hope somebody will be around to steward.

Hey guys whats the deal with engine break in/oil on the lexus. I want to make sure I fully understand so I'm not breaking any regulations.

What am I allowed, and not allowed to do?

Hey guys whats the deal with engine break in/oil on the lexus. I want to make sure I fully understand so I'm not breaking any regulations.

What am I allowed, and not allowed to do?

The best thing to do is,
Buy a new car, add engine stage 3, run it for 300km (b spec will do).
Then set your downforce to minimum, add 40 kg of ballast (any position) and set your power limiter to 97.6% (346hp, 521pp), other than your tuning suspension,LSD,transmission etc. that's it. You will never have to change oil nor will it ever lose any power.
Dom may be the best man to ask about this bit,
You can do an oil change but you won't be able to reach the same hp (346).

2Glocxt.png

Last edited:
By the way, I not followed the thread very careful this week and i just want to know what's the reason of the qualifying extension this week please.

Back