PURE | ZR1 vs Zonda R Championship | Round 3 | Saturday, September 15t

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 153 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame how I got, kick out of champion ship bc of reputation, I was running 1:24 in indy with restrictions on smh..

S5
Shame how I got, kick out of champion ship bc of reputation, I was running 1:24 in indy with restrictions on smh..

Do you have a reputation?? :confused:

Not that I know of..
Only thing I do know is that I PM'ed you, asking you to post in the thread.
I also told you that communication is a must if you want to participate in any PURE series.
I did'nt get an answer for several days (still have'nt), so removed you from the sign up list.

WOW, 1:24's..
You would've beaten Tony with at least 40 seconds if so.
And concidering he had a flawless race, and ran a 1:25.7 as his best lap makes you the fastest driver I've ever come across.. By miiiiles.. 👍

Does it work now?

Oh, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I simply can't crop my pictures (the result pics) to make them smaller and more neat.
I wanted to crop out the black areas around the actual result, and just dislpay the text without any black areas surrounding it.. But when I crop it, and save the new picture, I get the same picture as it was before I cropped it.. :confused:

Last edited:

Yeah, but now I need help with another thing.. The pictures that's too wide.
I wanted to crop'em down to 800 width, but when I do (Photobucket), and post the picture here, it's the same picture as it was before I cropped it..
Anyone?

Yeah.

raceresults.jpg

Right-click image, select "save image as", and save it. Now upload it to imageshack(photobucket) in the size desired, which is 800X600. (my default actually)
Took about 30 seconds. :) :cheers:
I assume photobucket has the same abilities, I've just never used anything other than imageshack, I don't do that much uploading pictures.

Last edited:
597f112c.jpg

ROUND 2 SPECIFICS | DAYTONA ROAD COURSE

Schedule (Times):

Saturday, September 1st
Room Opens: 7.15 AM (GMT)
Bhp/Weight/PP Checks: 7.35 AM (GMT)
Group 1 Quali: 7.40-7.48 AM (GMT)
Group 2 Quali: 7.50-7.58 AM (GMT)
Host put in Quali Times to PURE Racing Site: 7.58 AM (GMT)
Race Start: 8.05 AM (GMT)

Track Specifics

* 2 wheels on track/white lines/rumble strips at all times.
- Only corners worth mentioning is the bus-stop section, and that you can't go below the solid line in the bottom of the banking with more than 2 wheels.

Make sure to not cut or go wide. 2 wheels on track at all times.

* Pit Stops
-Entering the pits.
This pit entry is sensitive for entering with too much speed. Make sure to slow down your car enough so that you don't end up wth a "drive thru". Practice entry speed and angle prior to race is a must.
Make sure to not cross the really thick solid yellow line when you turn in to the pits. Respect the pit entry line to it's fullest.

-Exiting the pits.
On your way out from the pits, make sure to stay on the inside of the guard rails thru T1. It's one of the toughest corner entrys in GT5, so the last thing we want is cars comming out from the pits in the mix as well. Stay on the inside of the guard rails after the AI let you control the car. Enter track after the chicane.
Cars exiting pits and cars on track have to respect eachother here. The one who exit the pits stay left, and the car on track stay right, and we'll be fine.

Predetermined IP's for exiting the pits straight out in T1: 45

Race:

Track: Daytona Road Course
Laps: 31 + 1 (Formationlap)

Will not race:
* Wardez
* Sail IC?

I expect at least 10 drivers on track for Round 2.

AND MOST IMPORTANT:

Have fun and respect eachother out there. 👍

Looking forward to see you guys on track! :cheers:

PURE Group :gtplanet:

Last edited:
I'm having mad problems putting this high hp level down with a Ds3. I'm going to try a different camera angle and see if this will help because other than that I believe I may be getting in peoples way this series? I love the time slot so I'll try everything I can until I can get my rig.

It not even this week :lol:, I have a whole week now :D.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm a idiot, you've got 1st of september wrote everywhere :lol: see you next week mate

Practice room up: CLOSED

Managed a 1:39.333 after some initial testing.
Should def be able to reach 38's I guess.

Last edited:
Ballast: 30 kg (can not be further back than -25)

What do you mean by this? Do you mean have ballast between -50 and -25 ? or -25 and 50. I know it's probably another one of my stupid questions but thought I better check. I am assuming it's -50 and -25 as positive is moving the ballast further back in the car. :dunce:

Anyway had a wee pratice my PB is 1'38.598 using the setup in the OP, that first corner is a bit scary :lol:

Last edited:
What do you mean by this? Do you mean have ballast between -50 and -25 ? or -25 and 50. I know it's probably another one of my stupid questions but thought I better check. I am assuming it's -50 and -25 as positive is moving the ballast further back in the car. :dunce:

Anyway had a wee pratice my PB is 1'38.598 using the setup in the OP, that first corner is a bit scary :lol:

That means that you can only place the ballast from pos. "-50" to "-25", if you put it further back, you'll end up breaching the PP cap @ 660. 👍

Wow! 1:38.5 is really good! 👍
Glad that the tune in tho OP came to any use. ;)

And yes, T1 is the most demanding corner in GT5 imo.. :scared:
That's why I want us to stay inside the guard rails when exiting the pits. Could get messy if we don't.. :lol:

That means that you can only place the ballast from pos. "-50" to "-25", if you put it further back, you'll end up breaching the PP cap @ 660. 👍

Wow! 1:38.5 is really good! 👍
Glad that the tune in tho OP came to any use. ;)

And yes, T1 is the most demanding corner in GT5 imo.. :scared:
That's why I want us to stay inside the guard rails when exiting the pits. Could get messy if we don't.. :lol:

Yeah the tune feels pretty good, I'm still pretty inconsistent so wouldn't worry :lol:. It's been a while since I've drove anything with over 700bhp under the bonnet :scared:, but hopefully I'll get some more time to practice this week to get more comfortable with the car :dopey:.

Yeah, seems like 38's are good times.. I'm still in the 39's though.. :banghead:

just did 37.320 ZR1 with racing hard tires,with 660pp and all the specifications host listed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back