Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,766 views
With 9000 posts, nobody can be expected to remember. OVER 9000! :p
 
Oh, god, not THAT again.
 
32V Northstar V8 Magnum Deville Taurus...who would have thought?
IMG_2819.jpg
 
Of all the Caddys to steal badging from, he chose the DeVille?
 
32V Northstar V8 Magnum Deville Taurus...who would have thought?
*photo*


That's...that's a freaking Hyundai Coupé?
 
That Taurus is just SAD, so so very SAD. But so very funny.:ouch:
 
Ah, yes. We can't even afford a real Cadillac, so we're just gonna steal badges off of them. And a Ram, apparently.
 
Orimarc wouldn't know what a taurus is. check people's locations.
 
Orimarc wouldn't know what a taurus is. check people's locations.

Thank you! I never could have figured that out on my own, I mean with me being American and everything I must have no concept of anything outside my bubble :rolleyes:.

I was merely telling him what it was. Thanks for playing though 👍!
 
Do the tuaraus and the coupe/tribruin have the same chassis though ? Just curious haha.
 
Do the tuaraus and the coupe/tribruin have the same chassis though ? Just curious haha.

Not at all, especially seeing as Hyundai is quite a stretch from Ford, unless it's legal to steal other companies chassis.
 
... with me being American and everything I must have no concept of anything outside my bubble. ...
That's how the rest of the world sees you. 👍
 
Jim Prower
Ah, yes. We can't even afford a real Cadillac, so we're just gonna steal badges off of them. And a Ram, apparently.
Probably too rich for his blood. I'm betting Dakota.

ferrari_chris
That's how the rest of the world sees you.
Most people in the world community don't even know where New Zealand is.
:p
 
Hmm if that Taurus did have a 32v Northstar transplanted in it.....
 
file.jpg



Not so much the actual machine, but that simply CANNOT be safe.

EDIT: Also,

101_0558.jpg



Oh what this here?
101_0559.jpg
 
Last edited:
I was gunna say what's that rat doing in here, but a viper engine, not cool.
 
The king of sleepers, right there!
(I can only imagine a Civic with a V-8 in the back would be better)
 
I've found rat rods to be lame, maybe it's my dislike of classic American cars in general.
 
That's in the front...which I suppose would be close enough.
 
Well, it's technically mid-engine as the motor sits entirely behind the front axle centerline...
 
Looking at that car just makes me ANGRY.:grumpy: And at the same time sad.:indiff:


That car is made by Ferrari. It's the 456 Estate. Only 7 in the world so it is very expensive.


Basically every car in this thread:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/lamborghini/155123-lamborghini-meeting-japan.html

Maybe not questionable but ruined...

Such as:

DiabloSV-293.jpg


Another black Mercedes, a Porsche 928 and this silver one used to be a Ferrari Mondial.

I don't know about that Mercedes being questionably done. It is made by Koenig.
 
Last edited:
I'm not willing to click that link, but that Lambo would be awesome with black rims.
 
Back