Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,759 views
CRW_5026editS.jpg


so cool yet so wrong
 
That Gallardo in the background is really tucking those rims...that's just asking for a hole in the sump.
 
Be nice. I mean, sure, it's not a real man's go out in the woods and get so filthy you double your weight in mud type of quad, but it might be fast.

I think.
 
ChePorsche-928-3.jpg

ChePorsche-928-0.jpg

Direct from "Mullet County".....:crazy:
 
Pfft that's nothing.

There's a 944 that shows up at Lapeer dragstrip with a Chevrolet big block, runs 9s.
 
Pfft that's nothing.

There's a 944 that shows up at Lapeer dragstrip with a Chevrolet big block, runs 9s.
A 944 is one thing. There's so many of them anyway, but a 928... Ugh. You just shouldn't be able do that to a 928.
 
Different strokes for different folks I guess , I dont like it,

PS - Did anybody else catch the 4 wheel drive Monte Carlo in the background ? :lol:

That there should be enough to tell you something , are there Mandolins playing in the background ?
 
Be nice. I mean, sure, it's not a real man's go out in the woods and get so filthy you double your weight in mud type of quad, but it might be fast.

I think.

With a rolling radius that large it probably takes about half an hour to reach its aero limit. I seriously doubt it will be limited by the gears unless it has very short gearing :p.
 
No, I think its rather nice. The engine is a bit too large though.
 
A chevy engine in a Porsche. No thanks.



;)
 
hmm.. I wonder if anyone has put a Porsche engine into Corsair..
 
Or a cinema into the boot of their French hatchback.



Wait, what?

5f891c4f8806ccd01e6cc667c29138ac.jpg
 
wow er thats...different
i hope he forgets sometimes and dumps some asda bags over it all
 
hmm.. I wonder if anyone has put a Porsche engine into Corsair..

Corvair. A Porsche engine wouldn't even turn this thing's prop....

corsairturning.jpg


Unless Porsche made a 2000+ci, Supercharged Radial Engine.
 
Or a cinema into the boot of their French hatchback.



Wait, what?

5f891c4f8806ccd01e6cc667c29138ac.jpg



That's actually pretty neat... not that I'd want it in my car, but it's very original!
 
Back