Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,766 views
I think the Lambo's pretty mean actually. :indiff:
 
A lot of Lambos in that link are actually stock, with many being GTRs. Nothing questionable on those.
 
This one is pretty cool imo.
DiabloJota-21.jpg
 
I'm not willing to click that link, but that Lambo would be awesome with black rims.

Well - I say you should... Lots of nice Lambos !...
 
DiabloJota-21.jpg


Nice one Glanza-V

sweetness !!!!!!
 
Last edited:
Why do we keep posting Lambo's in here. There is nothing questionable about a Lambo. It's just impossible.
 
TVC
That car is made by Ferrari. It's the 456 Estate. Only 7 in the world so it is very expensive.


Basically every car in this thread:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/lamborghini/155123-lamborghini-meeting-japan.html
Found this in linked thread :
CountachQVX-05.jpg

The tail lights look Lamborghini'esque -

But what is it ?...

[Edit:] Nevermind - Seems more people asked the question in linked thread.. Please excuse the village idiot once more :-/
http://www.lambocars.com/archive/countach/qvx.htm
 
Last edited:

The guy who did that bought the car for a Mars bar and was set a challenge to see how many stupid modifications he could make to it for a certain amount of money.

I can't remember what site it was from, might have been b3ta or BarryBoys.
 
yeesh, what do you think you got, a bleedin THUNDERBIRD instead of a Mustang?
 
More money than brains I guess.
 
The Legacy looks like something I could've done, and the Hummer looks phat minus the hood.
 
Drop the rear spoiler, shave the spiky bits and give it a flat black / ratty paintjob and I would SO drive that thing. Looks like something out of Mad Max !... And I mean that in a good way !..
 
Roo
To be fair, at least there's a wing on the correct end for an FF car. Shame about the rest, really.
You do realize that a FF car still benefits from a functional wing on the rear?
 
If there's a splitter keeping the nose down, sure. Otherwise, it's drag, nose lift, and understeer.
 
Before somebody explode, keep in mind 90% of us never hit the speeds where are simple spoiler means ****? :p I love GTP..
 
Well, It it's big enough, it WILL make a difference (in drag) at highway speeds.
 
Well it doesn't actually create nose lift, it just adds more stability to the rear. The car doesn't really pivot on a center point like a see-saw.

Yeah though, it will make a difference (providing it's a good design) at pretty much anywhere above 60mph. I reach those speeds every day.

EDIT: @ eriksmil: Every little bit helps, you get nowhere by half-assing everything done to a car. Like suspension for example. Or any of the cars in this thread really.
 
Yeah though, it will make a difference (providing it's a good design) at pretty much anywhere above 60mph. I reach those speeds every day.

EDIT: @ eriksmil: Every little bit helps, you get nowhere by half-assing everything done to a car. Like suspension for example. Or any of the cars in this thread really.[/color]

FU :)
I bet you feel the difference every day..
 
FU :)
I bet you feel the difference every day..
I was thinking you would catch that one. :sly:

I can feel it though though, every single corner I take, it feels great, I know a have a quality product.

Unless you're still talking about the wing. I don't have one, so no, I don't.
 
I was talking about the wing there ;) And as far as I know, you usually don't feel a difference.
 
I was talking about the wing there ;) And as far as I know, you usually don't feel a difference.
I know I felt a HUGE decrease in front end lift when I put a lip on my car, and then even more when I lowered it. Anywhere above 70mph was a scary, floaty kind of sensation, and now I've gone 100+ and it just feels glued to the road.

Of course, I could feel it when going slower, but that's the only time that it got really bad.
 
rolls-royce-suv-12-5-08.jpg


LOLLL.What the hell is that?
child of a phantom, H2 and a semi?
 

it reminds me of some PPIHC cars(Mitsubishi FTO Pikes Peak, Saab 93 Pikes Peak.). the front wing makes it look a lot like a hillclimb car. hell, i'd do that to a car if i was entering in the PPIHC.
 
I was talking about the wing there ;) And as far as I know, you usually don't feel a difference.
I know I felt a HUGE decrease in front end lift when I put a lip on my car, and then even more when I lowered it. Anywhere above 70mph was a scary, floaty kind of sensation, and now I've gone 100+ and it just feels glued to the road.

Of course, I could feel it when going slower, but that's the only time that it got really bad.


Didn't anybody watch the BMI episode where they tested aerodynamics on Gran Turismo TV? :p
 
Back