Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,759 views
hmm.. I wonder if anyone has put a Porsche engine into Corsair..

That would be so very pointless...

It would no longer be a poor-man's Porsche. It would be an every-bit-as-expensive-but-not-quite-as-good-as-a-Porsche.
 
Well, actually, It's not a bad idea with that car....

However, he said Corsair, which is an airplane...
 
french shed lottery ftw

And how!

I burst out laughing first time I saw that. And every time up to at least the eighth :D
 
Not amazingly ugly, but ugly...

lada_tuning.jpg
 
I'm going to have to call you on the amazing bit.

A stock Lada is ugly. Add a bunch of crap, and it is easily amazingly ugly.

I believe that picture fits the bill.

EDIT: They probably fabricated that style body kit due to eaze of building. It's as straight as can be. Might as well have used MDF and painted it orange.

;)
 
yes, I meant corvair, but it has similar handling as corsair ( fails at tight turns ), thus the error was unavoidable..
 
How to deface and devalue a Corvette....:yuck:

how_to_deface_and_devalue_a_corv-1.jpg

how_to_deface_and_devalue_a_corvett.jpg
 
Ok...still looks bad then hey :p..lol
 
Why do they do this to a perfectly good Merc...:crazy:


Mercedes-C63-AMG-CHROME-2.jpg


Mercedes-C63-AMG-CHROME-1.jpg


It's WRONG......:eek::odd::lol:
 
Last edited:
How to deface and devalue a Corvette....:yuck:

how_to_deface_and_devalue_a_corv-1.jpg

how_to_deface_and_devalue_a_corvett.jpg

Omfg. I've been looking for these pictures for ages! That car and its owner is from right here in Guelph Ontario. After his worlds ugliest corvette got famous on the interwebs, he rarely drives it around anymore. The old man used to drive that thing around town all cocky like he had a better car than everyone else! He recently got a silver mid 90's Chev Caprice and is making it look just like that poor vette. I thought the vette was as ugly as it gets, but his Caprice is even worse! I'll try and take pics of it when I see it around town, as well as his worlds ugliest Corvette.
 
And how!

I burst out laughing first time I saw that. And every time up to at least the eighth :D

Bahaha ... barryboys is a goldmine.. im still a lurker.. im not paying for an email
 
The owner of the 'Vette should be put on trial,convicted,and then to the gallows pole. :lol: What was he thinking , uuuuuhhh he probably wasn't.
 
After seeing the last "chrome" car at that exact location (a SLR never the less), I'm willing to bet it's the same situation. Vinyl Wrap.
 
In Dubai they Crome EVERYTHING.

MTM_A8_in_Dubai.jpg


chrome%20m3.jpg


1.jpg


chrome-mercedes-mclaren-slr-dubai-img_1.jpg


I actually thought the Crome 599 looked quite nice... for a short period of time.
 
Going for the bling bling?

599 looks alright but its chrome lol
 
What is it with Dubai and chromed cars?!

Porsche Touareg / Volkswagen Cayenne
Porsche%20Touareg.JPG
 
That A8 owner may have been going for the look that Audi used to (still?) show off concept cars with. He went a bit overboard anyways, though.
 
I actually quite like the chromed look, but then I'm a sucker for reflections and effects of the light as it's great fun to photograph, and always gives interesting images. I remember Volvo chromed an original S40 in a magazine advert when it first came out.
 
Stephen Ireland has a new abomination;

ireland2.jpg


OK, so it's not totally OTT but it still looks bloody stupid.
 
I'm overwhelmed by one word when I see that car.

Why?
 
now, wait a minnit, the red trim R8 ain't bad (though he really shoulda used GTI red), but a frickin PINK TRIMMED RRO??!?! Piker indeed.
 
I've found secret shots of his next car;
 
Back