Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,759 views
So its a redneck "DONK" then?
 
More or less, I guess. Maybe it's a 4x4, too, thus can play in th' mud in luxree-comfort. :3
 
That Caddy is pretty cool imo. Better then the ones with huge rims for sure
 
Hey, those guys know their diesels, though, you've gotta admit.

Looking closely at the Caddy, I do believe I see what could be a transfer case. 4x4 Cadillac FTW.
 
Am i the only one that noticed just how good of shape that caddy is in? Flawless, i think i would rather have a beater to do that with and keep the clean one for stockish type look.
 
Am i the only one that noticed just how good of shape that caddy is in? Flawless, i think i would rather have a beater to do that with and keep the clean one for stockish type look.

No, I noticed it as well. And who's to say that the original frame it was on wasn't rotted beyond the point of fixing?
 
Meh, fair points, but I'd think if that car were in good condition to begin with, the frame would be too...
 
I see your caddy and raise you an opel

1972opelgtsmall.jpg
 
I see your Opel and raise you.

68camaro4x4.jpg

57ChevySedanDelivery.jpg

PlymouthBaracuda.jpg

RedCorvette.jpg

DodgeChallenger.jpg

CadillacCoupeDeVille.jpg

chevelleSS.jpg

DatsunZ.jpg
 
Last edited:
I see your monster cars and raise a monster Smart:
smart-monster-car.jpg
 
I see your Monster Smart and raise you a Mini Monster Truck.

 
Monster_Vette_.jpg


I see your Mini Monster and raise you a decrepit Monster Vette...

((Kind of sad, considering it used to be Kandy red and have chrome wheel covers and neon spark plug wires...Is this a questionable LACK of modification? Or, rather, Restoration?))

((Note the sad state of Frankenstein beside it as well. This being said, I think we need a thread for Monster Truck pics.))
 
I see your Monster Smart and raise you a Mini Monster Truck.



I see your mini monster truck and raise you a Mini monster truck.

508031237_4801407499.jpg
 
I see all your monsters and raise you a Monster Ka:



Though IMO all of these are way too cool to be in the questionable mods thread...
 
I see all your monster and raise...a lowered POS:

normal_maxi_tuning_show-08.JPG
 
I see your monster cars and want you all to shut the hell up.



:lol:
 
Ughhhh.... That stupid rear camber thing. Drives me up a wall. That last VIP style car (I know it's not white), wouldn't look too bad, if it wasn't for the rediculous camber.

It looks like the rear axles are broken. Hard to say why anyone would want it to look like their axles are broken.



;)
 
I'm pretty sure those cars have hydraulics. There's no way those rear tires would be able to turn like that. So it's not really all that questionable. On the Toyota/Lexus, anyway. Or whatever that is.
 
I'm pretty sure those cars have hydraulics... So it's not really all that questionable.

[Robbie the Robot] DOES. NOT. COMPUTE. [/Robbie the Robot] ;)
 
[Robbie the Robot] DOES. NOT. COMPUTE. [/Robbie the Robot] ;)

:lol:

My thoughts exactly.

Also, they're much more likely to be air bags, than hydraulics. Both highly questionable.

;)
 
Meh nothing wrong with airbags or hydros when done correctly, those Japanese ones those are off though. The tires and rims should tuck up in there, not camber out to the side.
 
The VIP one I don't mind.

The Van though.......:yuck::yuck::yuck: Gimme a barf bag please!! :odd:
 
What's with the box with major camber issues?
 
How about "YOU CAN'T DRIVE THE GODDAMN CAR!" or "LOOKS LIKE THE WHEELS ARE NOT ATTACHED!"?

I can see those quotes becoming prize categories at Sydney Auto Salon this year for some of the abortions that get shown there......honestly!! :yuck::rolleyes:
 
I want that Camaro at the top of this page. :drool:
 
Back