Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,759 views
Meh nothing wrong with airbags or hydros when done correctly, those Japanese ones those are off though. The tires and rims should tuck up in there, not camber out to the side.

But the point of those Japanese ones is to create massive camber. Why, I don't know, but it's part of the look.

Cars are just not pretty enough to be useless pavement sculptures.
 
f0qerb.jpg
 
Thats nearly as worse as the 106 with the air filter in the wrong place,cant remember where your man put it but it was a fail... It might of beein in this thread :?
 
Just found out someone on the chav side of my family owns this eyesore;

51729583000406851125906.jpg

51729583028406851125906.jpg


Might go set fire to it later...

EDIT: Also, why is it in the garden?! I know it's a shed but isn't that taking it a bit far?

Dude if you ever come to Mexico again send me a PM so we can... oh, wait... the license plate is yellow, that is not Mexico but the car SO is. :crazy:
 
Er...I'm not a mechanic, so...*stupid question coming*

What's wrong with having the intercooler on the front?

*stupid question over*
 
See that thing on the end on the left? I think that's why it's in here,because I think they are normally in the engine bay.
 
SVX
See that thing on the end on the left? I think that's why it's in here,because I think they are normally in the engine bay.

Err... not quite.The airfilter, i.e. the thing on the end on the left, makes sure you don't get any nasties into the engine, via what's labelled the ambient air inlet.
turbo-plumbing.gif


The BMW has probably the longest intake piping in the world. Unless the airfilter is actually behind the intercooler with some ninja piping, and the piping for the FMIC just hasn't been attached yet, because the filter to piping looks kinda off...
 
Er...I'm not a mechanic, so...*stupid question coming*

What's wrong with having the intercooler on the front?

*stupid question over*

To put it bluntly, and not dance around the point: THERE'S NO TURBOCHARGER FEEDING IT.

I don't think the intake charge'd get cooled down that much by it, anyway, seeing as it's not too terribly hot.
 
There's no Turbocharger feeding it.

You mean one like this?
turbo-compresores-garrett.jpg


I don't see one of those on the BMW...so, questionable indeed. And not working.
 
I forgot to add that it's a 318.

Hell, I've got a 318 myself and I'd never think of SC'ing it or whatever. It's just not worth it with the base I'd be starting from.

Better off getting a 325 at least for the combined expense, and with the added reliability.
 
I found this, I think it would fit in here:
krwmotivpostersubcheviz4.jpg
 
I call a fake on that subies mud cover.. how come the subaru badge isn't covered? :odd:
 
or the rear wing. I think I agree, Leo, something doesn't jive.
 
Assuming the subie driver didn't go out and purposely get buckets of dirt to dump on his car, the truck owner.
 
102_0636.jpg
102_0633.jpg
102_0634.jpg
rice.jpg
thats kinda what i cited him for.
 
bahahaha! that's quite a good one...I found this at the local Dave and Busters arcade...a Pontiac Sunfire TYPE R!

0630091810.jpg


:scared:
 
bahahaha! that's quite a good one...I found this at the local Dave and Busters arcade...a Pontiac Sunfire TYPE R!

:scared:

Whoa, I heard those stickers make HUGE amounts of HP!!!
 
Whoever touched that Nissan whatever-it-is needs a new pair of glasses...
 
Whoever touched that Nissan whatever-it-is needs a new pair of glasses...

It's a Micra. And please, please, please, Glanza V...tell me that the puke-green Impreza was NOT a WRX STi.
 
Well, the flared fenders speak loudly for former STi..:sick:
 
As usual these guys provide plenty of material for this thread ....

DSC00800.jpg


Is that bamboo across the front with the dogie woven bamboo webbing as the mesh? .....Nice :D

PIC_0038.jpg

PIC_0041.jpg


What was this..?:lol:

DSC00905.jpg


What was that....?:sly:

DSC00859.jpg


WTF is that brown thing protruding from your...err car? :odd:. and BTW Vinyl roofs just don't work on new cars! not this way thats for sure.:lol:

PIC_0129.jpg


And finally.....💡

:)
 
I don't find that Seat that bad to be honest. It's better then the other ones thats for sure.
 
Back