Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,645 views
Old Mini Coopers.
This.

Mini Coopers as a whole I find uncool. I really don't like them. I find nothing appealing about them other than their gas mileage. I don't see them simply as anything more special than a certain piece of crap '90s GM car (not saying Mini's are crap, that's not the case at all).
 
ku-xlarge.jpg

What was an NSX...
 
Reminds me of the Cheetah from GTA5
 
RIP.

Were they trying to go with the "Han's RX-7" look from Tokyo Drift?

From the paint work...I would assume so. The sad thing is that the Veilside kit made me think the RX-7 was trying to look like an NSX. Which...it wasn't too bad, but doing it the other way around... Very wrong.
 
From the paint work...I would assume so. The sad thing is that the Veilside kit made me think the RX-7 was trying to look like an NSX. Which...it wasn't too bad, but doing it the other way around... Very wrong.

This. 👍
 
I'd like the rear more without the spoiler.
 
Mini Coopers were always cool before that.

You've obviously never been to the UK, Minis are bought as fashion cars, just like Fiat 500, Citroen DS3 etc. Not cool.
 
Exactly.

They may be novelty items in the colonies but when there are streets lined with nothing but them they just get old.

Urgh. Minis
 
You've obviously never been to the UK, Minis are bought as fashion cars, just like Fiat 500, Citroen DS3 etc. Not cool.

I live a mile away from a Mini dealer in a nice part of town. The only people I see in them are women who buy them as fashion cars. :p
 
That Mini is cool, sounds so tough with that Hemi motor and blower:eek:, would be a real handful I bet with that short wheelbase and light weight..:crazy:
 
The new ones are alright, but nothing will ever compare to the originals.

Well, getting dumped in a metal dustbin that's being beaten with cricket bats, then being rolled down steep hill.. that would compare to the original mini.
 
Back