Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,746 views
Oh yes :p Most if not all of my posts here are Mexican. Found in Mercado Libre of course.

:lol: Mercado Libre!!!

Poor Fiero :( it was ruined beyond recognition... :sick: and 95K Pesos is way too much money for such a gigantic piece of 🤬

I was looking at Lincoln Town Cars on eBay and came across this:

$_3.JPG


"Number of accidents: 1"

I don't know about that, I'd have to say it's been in quite a few more accidents than that...

:banghead:
 
Oh I definitely approve of it, butthat doesn't make it any less questionable :lol:
 
Looking at eBay again, this time for cars less than $1000, and came across whatever the 🤬 this is.


Anyone able to identify whatever it is covered in? (Not sure if it is a modification or if nature put it there...)

$_57.JPG


$_57.JPG


Here is the seller's description:

Title: Engine is pretty good, nothing else is!

"We bought this car in '95 and have been driving it ever since. Engine uses a little oil, not bad though. Everything else is broke, rusted, dirty, crappy, soiled, bent, upsetting or inconsiderate. Rocker panels are rusted, small window missing, front tire has leak, shocks/struts are 100% gone. Riding in this car is bouncy, loud, dusty and extremely annoying. No A/C, no radio. Tail lights don't work, but break lights, headlights etc do work. The material is falling off the inside ceiling of the car."

And on the item specifics:

Interior color: Dust

Exterior color: Mud


---

P.s, isn't there a thread for funny car ads?


EDIT: Just seen this part at the bottom:

"This car bounces so bad you'll feel like your internal organs are being re-arranged. We've been driving it back and forth to school but its driving us crazy. If we don't get $550 for it its going to the junkyard or donation. But I don't want to haggle with anyone - don't have time. If you want it and have $550 cash you can have it. Otherwise don't waste our time!"

The only people's time you're wasting is your own by asking $550 for something that is too crappy for even a junkyard. I'd offer them $.75, but no more, and only if they deliver it.
 
Last edited:
Anyone able to identify whatever it is covered in? (Not sure if it is a modification or if nature put it there...)

Sea scum.

Or some sort of expanding foam.

Or, just road sludge that's frozen to the car. I hear it's currently quite nippy in the Yoo Ess Ay.
 
Sea scum.

Or some sort of expanding foam.

Or, just road sludge that's frozen to the car. I hear it's currently quite nippy in the Yoo Ess Ay.

It's in Iowa, so the second two seem more likely. Still kinda weird to put your car up for sale with that crap on it, I guess :lol:.
 
Kind of looks like a old Jetta.

"It uses a little oil" ya... As does every car with an engine. 216k miles.
Seems like a legit deal of the year :lol:
 
It's apparently a 1 owner '93 Corolla bought in '95. :lol: I don't know about that...
 
At least Rauh Welt Porsches look as if they're built for the track, unlike donks.
 
I...I'm not sure what to think.

I think it's the color...
 
RWB is never questionable. Nakai san is unbelievable.
 
RWB is never questionable. Nakai san is unbelievable.
They even race them at the Idlers endurances. Definitely questionable and over-the-top but what matters is that they are actually driven. And driven hard.

-----

Inb4 double-winged Ruf
 
Back