Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,746 views
Good ol' Japan. :lol: I saw that earlier today and I would actually love it if it didn't have that paint job.
 
NATS is at it again......

Child Speed 660GT
mini Supra based on the Suzuki Cappuccino.

Nats-Child-Speed-660GT-32.jpg


Nats-Child-Speed-660GT-22.jpg


Nats-Child-Speed-660GT-12.jpg
Even with the questionable paint job, I want that.
 
Isn't that supposed to be like the gold supra from the beginning from 2F2F?
 
Donks get worse and worse:

cool-or-garish.jpg
 
Don't see what's wrong with the wheels on the Countach, I'm 100% sure they're lighter than the original ones. Plus they look better. Doesn't mean it won't handle like a tractor anymore, but still.

NATS is always up to something interesting or funny... Remember that 2000GT replica made out of a Miata a few years ago?
 
Those wheels are hideous on the Countach.
 
Poor AZ-1. :(

I decided to go to the Donksnob.com website in the picture above, knowing I'd find some questionable mods. I was right...

Title: CHALLENGER ON THUDDY TOOS

challenger+on+32s+fail+12345.jpg


crown+vic+toilet+13.jpg


crown+vic+toilet+12.jpg


donk-on-forgiatos-elite-500-1.jpg


cutlass+stance+fail+asanti+donk+snob.jpg


Barney+chrysler+fail+donk+snob+22s.jpg


box+chevy+fail+toys+r+us+lifted+donk+snob.jpg


fake+bubble+vert.jpg


One more:

cadillac+chop+vert+30s+fail+1.jpg
 
I had a 1960's plastic boat when I was younger, and I swear it had that exact crappy piece of yellow tarpaulin on it :lol:.
That is by far the worst soft top i've ever seen. It has no effort whatsoever put into it.
 
If the 300 is real, that's the most sacrilege thing to ever happen in car world. The Superbird is quite cool though.
 
Pretty sure the 300SL isn't wasn't a real 300SL, just screams fiberglass tackyness. Though in case they cut up an actual 300SL, I demand capital punishment.
 
Back