Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
YOU SHOULD ME ADMIN
"By the powers vested in me, I make you ADMIN".

Here you go, make good use of it.

admin_zpsevjlgkgv.jpg

:D

Isn't having compassion/pity for a member a good reason/motivation for @Jordan to give someone the mod title?
Nope.

A member who plays an active role on the site, having a generally positive impact and a demonstrable understanding of the site's ethos and direction (like... no warnings, or at least none recently) is a good reason/motivation for a moderatorship.

Or a huge bribe.

If bribery doesn't work, then there's always blackmail. @Famine seems like the kind of guy who wears socks and sandals at the same time. I bet you wouldn't want the public to know about that, would you?

Dan
If bribery doesn't work, then there's always blackmail. @Famine seems like the kind of guy who wears socks and sandals at the same time. I bet you wouldn't want the public to know about that, would you?
I barely wear anything on my feet, ever, as it's uncomfortable at best. I keep my socks on (but not shoes) in the office out of a sense of niceness. I'll even go outside barefoot. And drive barefoot.

I only own five pairs of footwear and none are sandals: 2 pairs of trainers; smart shoes; hockey boots; Homer Simpson slippers

Back