Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
Dan
Did monster_man ever try to make a return?

We probably wouldn't know if he did it today...he's probably around 30 now and likely isn't posting from the same IP address. If it was an exact match, the amount of coffee going though our collective nostrils would probably constitute a brute-force attack.

I see no IP listed for him so if he returned after 13 years, we'd never know.

The truth is...

maxresdefault.jpg

I am Monster Man.

Lol not really. I just couldn't get the quote out of my head until I posted it.

Last edited:
We probably wouldn't know if he did it today...he's probably around 30 now and likely isn't posting from the same IP address. If it was an exact match, the amount of coffee going though our collective nostrils would probably constitute a brute-force attack.

TB
I see no IP listed for him so if he returned after 13 years, we'd never know.
He may have been and gone again... I wonder if he ever drove a 2.2 Camry?

Who in godsname was monster_man? :confused: :banghead:
A true wanna be that threw his toys out of the pram & unleashed a foul mouthed tirade when denied what he thought was his rightful place at the Admin round table.

Unsurprisingly, he got to experience the wrath of the ban hammer.

I can do better.

@Jordan can I become co-owner of GTP?

I think that these forums are as good or better than the ones I already own and this is the site that I have chosen to come to if I were to be a co-owner.
I'm used to on how to edit, add, move, create forums and ban, mod, and do things to members by pushing the right buttons and stuff.
Email me with the following things: tell me if I may bceome a co-owner and ruin this forum.

/:lol:

Last edited:
I can do better.

@Jordan can I become co-owner of GTP?

I think that these forums are as good or better than the ones I already own and this is the site that I have chosen to come to if I were to be a co-owner.
im used to on how to edit, add, move, create forums and ban, mod, and do things to members by pushing the right buttons and stuff.
Email me with the following things: tell me if I may bceome a co-owner and ruin this forum.

/:lol:
so...

You should me admin?

Do you guys keep track of how many bots get banned each week, month, or even year? Also, since you can track IP addresses, do you know which country or region most of them come from?

Dan
Do you guys keep track of how many bots get banned each week, month, or even year? Also, since you can track IP addresses, do you know which country or region most of them come from?

No and yes.

If I had to guess, it's probably a few hundred bots per year.

Dan
So, around one a night?

That's exactly what my reasoning was. 👍

Sometimes we can go days without any, other times we get a pack. We see 'em, we squash 'em.

Back