Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
Does GTP have a HQ? I guess this question is mostly for @Jordan, do you operate from a proper office building or do you have an office set up at home?

Does GTP have a HQ? I guess this question is mostly for @Jordan, do you operate from a proper office building or do you have an office set up at home?
gtpoffice.jpg

Assuming we're not using proxy servers, how closely can you track our locations?
And do you routinely look at that kind of thing?

Don't you remember several incidents in the Ludicrous Claims thread where the mods called out liars because of their location data not matching what they were saying?
I do.
My question is how closely that can be tracked. By country, by county, by city, by building?
& whether that information is always on the screen for every post or only when checked?
& is that different for moderators, admins, & webmasters?
& do staff members check it routinely or not?

Edit: Do we need to tell @Famine every time we go to the pub quiz or will he just turn up when he's ready?
Like when my mate worked at the council CCTV & met us wherever he already knew we were when he finished his shift.

Last edited:
I do.
My question is how closely that can be tracked. By country, by county, by city, by building?
& whether that information is always on the screen for every post or only when checked?
& is that different for moderators, admits, & webmasters?
& do staff members check it routinely or not?

I think the most that IP addresses can reaveal is the city?

Back