Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
TB
Do you know much else about it?
I was on the Writing Staff when it was introduced. Saw it in action behind the scenes.

Edit: Behind the scenes meaning the Writing staff's subforum.

I was on the Writing Staff when it was introduced. Saw it in action behind the scenes.

:odd:

Newsie's been a member longer than you have. So more accurately, he was on the Writing Staff when you were introduced.

It is my opinion that the mods have too much fun on GTP. There should be no-having-fun-rules-for-mods. :D

They have fun as a member and they fun as a mod, punishing other members.

I know I'm right! Right?

:lol:

It is my opinion that the mods have too much fun on GTP. There should be no-having-fun-rules-for-mods. :D
71f.png

Better?

They have fun as a member and they fun as a mod, punishing other members.

I know I'm right! Right?

:lol:
I should invite you into some conversations I've had with idiot members and you'd realise that it's not all fun.

I've met @GTPNewsWire, he's kind of a post whore but a nice enough guy. He goes a little crazy with tagging me in things though.

Is it true that he was a Buzzfeed article writer before he came here?

Also, I could've sworn I heard @WRSFetchBot mutter something about subjugating mankind or something when I sent him my WRS entry laptimes a few years ago.

We do have this sign hanging outside the door of the break room, but the guys don't listen very well.

fun-prohibited.jpg

Is there jealousy amongst mods? I mean, some becoming an administrator (@Famine and @SlipZtrEm), others are more liked by GTP members? (serious quetsion)

Or is the lack of jealousy one of the traits one must possess to become a mod? (much less serous question)

Is there jealousy amongst mods? I mean, some becoming an administrator (@Famine and @SlipZtrEm), others are more liked by GTP members? (serious quetsion)

Or is the lack of jealousy one of the traits one must possess to become a mod? (much less serous question)
More work for the same money? It's the admins who should be jealous.

Reviving this thread because I have another question.

Do moderators put GTP members on their "to ignore list"? Probably not because they won't be able to see the "mistakes" we make.
Are they even allowed to do so?

Reviving this thread because I have another question.

Do moderators put GTP members on their "to ignore list"? Probably not because they won't be able to see the "mistakes" we make.
Are they even allowed to do so?

As a mod on another forum I found it was impossible to add somebody to your iggy list, and quite rightly, as @TB says it kind of defeats the point of being a mod

As I said:
Probably not because they won't be able to see the "mistakes" we make.
but you never know and I had to ask because if a certain mod puts me on his to ignore list, the other mods are still able to moderate me and my posts.

:P

Last edited:
It is my opinion that the mods have too much fun on GTP. There should be no-having-fun-rules-for-mods. :D:lol:

One member: thanks for cleaning up the thread about that thing we were discussing!

Another member: Wut da hell wer U thinking, assmuench! Go 2 hell and meek me a snadwitch!

*** sigh ***

It evens out at the expense of time.

Latest Posts

Back