Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
Done. Any specific type and place?
Here: @TB's dining room (Thanksgiving or Christmas).

20180728_105628-jpg.754798

Question for @TB. How come that when I tag you, your "tag account pictogram" doesn"t appear?

Last edited:
It doesn't appear until the 3rd letter.
Ah, so no sarcasme. I wanted to try @TBS..... something, something but asked the sarcasme question instead. If I had tried it, I'd not had to ask the sarcasme post.

:embarrassed:

Is there a browsing history (threads without posting anything) of each member that the GTP staff can check out?

Is there a browsing history (threads without posting anything) of each member that the GTP staff can check out?
Nope.

Although I remember discovering years ago that the entire department where I worked had their internet cache folders stored on a shared network drive... oh man that was an eye-opener and a tremendous laugh. My own boss had visited one well-known 'adult' site and my co-worker turned out to be interested in spanking, nurses, and especially spanking nurses - although, to be fair to him, he told us that anyway.

A long time ago on a planet far away, someone claimed their 2.2L Toyota Camry was the fastest accelerating car in the world. Another person, later on in another thread, went on to claim their 3.1L Pontiac Sunbird was the best car in the world. Both were proven wrong multiple times yet still maintained their point. Both these members were subsequently banned and I can't find the respective threads.

And then there's this.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp-cool-wall-1981-1989-dodge-aries.344177/

No, I know about all of the incidents (was even there when the Aries K thing happened). I was more or less trying to squint at your memey responses.

It's weird how in the 2 years since that Dodge Aries thread it's gone from something I'd vote seriously uncool on to something I... wouldn't...

Like, it's far from sub zero, but honestly if one of those still exists at this point it's kind of cool in the same way going to someone's house and seeing they have a betamax player is.

And having been in the exact model of 2.2 Camry in question by this point, they're actually fairly nice cars.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back