Quickest way to make easy money?

• Thread starter Delirious
  • 9 comments
Just got the game and love it now to make some easy cash...good way to start on that possible? :)

Well, I'm gonna honest with you as I've been through this game twice already, and while it's rewarding to sit there for 6-8 hours straight cramming for credits, the absolute easiest way is to use the money glitch.

Actually, that's only about 40-52% true. You can enter contests (photomode and actual racing events) you can create liveries and slap a price tag on 'em, you can create vinyls and slap a price tag on 'em. However, like any businessman you'll need to advertise until you begin to bleed through your nose and ears to get any attention. Come to think of it, the money glitch also requires cramming (although to a much lesser extent), so, either way you look at it you'll be doing something for a couple of hours. :lol:

Since it's your first run through...ignore the glitch and consider the other alternatives. 👍

I read about a glitch that requires another live friend which I don't currently have on live to help me with the money trade car swap thing so unless you are referring to something else (in which case please do tell) any other quick money ideas please let me know :) (Again the thread title is QUICKEST)

I'm sitting on over 3M cr. and really, at least for me, its about buying and using cars smartly over anything else. When I first start playing through the game, I either use all of the cars I win, or I buy a car that will be able to serve multiple purposes. So, for example, my Lotus Evora was able to compete in all of the C-class races, plus the sub-300 BHP one, the MR race, the modern British class, etc... It saves money and its a helluva car.

Otherwise, racing online is a decent way to make some cash, that is, if you're good enough to be competitive. Its all relative really, and because I like to race, that's where I got most of my money.

Not sure if it's still the same on the forza.net boards, but in F2 you could make a good amount of money selling tunes there, even though mine weren't the greatest I easily made 1million credits over the 4 tunes I released(That's even with subtracting the credits I split with the other 2 members of my "company").

It was actually one of my favorite things about Forza 2 and hope I can do it in GT5(posting your tunes like they do in the GT4 section just doesn't have the same feeling to it).

But theres a good chance for he bieng catched and that means his save game wont be able to use the storefront, auction house, give or recieve cars.

They can only hone in on suspicious activity, so, if he keeps the credits to himself...they can't do anything about it.

I wonder why some people still pronounce cache as if there were an accent over the "e".

Back