Quickest way to make money

Discussion in 'GT5 Seasonal Events' started by Iceman2k11, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Iceman2k11

Iceman2k11

Whats the quickest way to make money off the seasonals? any replies would be gratefull.

2. GrandGTM

GrandGTM

I'm pretty sure this was discussed before. The quickest way is to play the Ferrari seasonal circuit de la sarthe. You get 504,000 credits in less than 4 minutes it's been a popular choice for grinding.

3. diptob79

diptob79

and you dont have to own a ferrari to do that.
    Just borrow from your friend or your other account. Enzo is highly recommended.

So, starting GT5 from scratch is not that hard.

4. Vince_Fiero

Vince_Fiero Premium

It might not be the fastest, but the Nascar event will give strong payout.

5. pedrocor

pedrocor

Compact Cup Seasonal - Tokyo Bay with a Lotus Exige RM detuned in power to 450pp, makes it in 3m10-3m15, to 406800 Cr and a lot of fun, not as much Cr/minute as Ferrari at La Sarthe though.

6. sgllocal

sgllocal

nascar event has the biggest payout right now

7. opelman

opelman

Just use the go kart and to the Compact Cup Seasonal - Tokyo Bay. Go kart pays 5000 credits. :tup:

8. GoSpeedRacer

GoSpeedRacer

For quick credits using the current Seasonals:

1. Gold the current Time Trials and Drift Trials (8 total events = 8M cr) - One Time Only

2. Gold all of the NASCAR races (4 total races = 6M cr) - One Time Only

3. Grind the La Festa Cavillano Circuit de La Sarthe Race using an Enzo or 458 Italia and earn 504K cr every 3-4 mins, depending on your driving skill. ;)

Also, for further information, here is a good list of Seasonal Statistics that hyperactive put together. :tup:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  9. Iceman2k11

Iceman2k11

its sucks u can only do the nascars seasonals once tho :grumpy: but ah well, ive been doing the ferrari one in a fully broken in enzo with almost 1000bhp but i thought there could have been a quicker way, i guess not... i finish the ferrari circuit de la sarthe track in less than 3 n a half minutes :tup:

thanks for the replies guys..:tup:

10. mmpotroast

mmpotroast

I've been grinding the Compact Car Seasonal at the Kart Track with the go-kart. It isn't the fastest and doesn't get as many credits as the Ferrari seasonal, but it's fun to beat the competition in a vehicle that has 33 horsepower.

11. -raVer-

-raVer-

...and less than 100 kgs ;)

raVer

12. Slash

Slash Premium

599 tuned is better than a 458.

13. mmpotroast

mmpotroast

Actually, you have to add weight in order to get it down to 450pp. Nevertheless, no braking is needed and it at the slowest, hits about 55mph, max speed of about 75. It doesn't put in the fastest lap times, but I was able to get one in the high 43 second range. It does make for some fun.