R.S.01 Trophy. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. 90 minutes.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 574 comments

Do you want multiple tyre compounds available?

• Yes. Soft/Medium/Hard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Mediums only.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks purple & green to me.
It does to me too, in the game it's totally different:
49026466457_0de947d196_z.jpg

I might change it to a different shade, I have the wrong window banner anyway.

I checked the regulations, bit late. Saw I needed to update my livery a bit
b5tfaPP.jpg

Certified Renault.

It drives a lot like GR.3 on Spa but better. The last part is all flat out but I still can't do Eau Rouge without lifting. One problem I noticed is that my braking point for the chicane was based on the shadows on the road, oops :lol:

I checked the regulations, bit late. Saw I needed to update my livery a bit
b5tfaPP.jpg

Certified Renault.

It drives a lot like GR.3 on Spa but better. The last part is all flat out but I still can't do Eau Rouge without lifting. One problem I noticed is that my braking point for the chicane was based on the shadows on the road, oops :lol:
Just noticed mine needs some alterations as well. Finished product coming soon.

Given the "Drivers DR:B, and lower will also be competing amongst themselves for an AM class win" in the OP, I'll check everyone's DR 48 hours before the race to make a list of the Am class drivers.

The only issue here, is @Sven Jurgens. Given his penchant for tanking his DR to run from the back of the grid. You can hold your own against A rated drivers, right?

Edit: Pro/Am decals aren't a reguirement. Run them if you want to.

Given the "Drivers DR:B, and lower will also be competing amongst themselves for an AM class win" in the OP, I'll check everyone's DR 48 hours before the race to make a list of the Am class drivers.

Hehe, since you had already announced with the first post of the thread an AM category, I automatically put the decal on as part of my livery :P.

The only issue here, is @Sven Jurgens. Given his penchant for tanking his DR to run from the back of the grid. You can hold your own against A rated drivers, right?

...and conversely to that... god only knows how @GOTMAXPOWER is A+ :lol::lol::lol:

Not on Spa lol. I can race A+ at the ring, tight tracks A, wide tracks high B. Put me as A anyway, I'll do my best. (Still rarely get under 2:23 at Spa in race, in fact only once so far) My DR is naturally lower for not qualifying.

Not on Spa lol. I can race A+ at the ring, tight tracks A, wide tracks high B. Put me as A anyway, I'll do my best. (Still rarely get under 2:23 at Spa in race, in fact only once so far) My DR is naturally lower for not qualifying.

I was only running 22’s and 23’s last night at Spa myself.

Naw, just fuel saving. I was going for the no stop last night. :)

Nice Lap! :cheers:

Thanks. You were in an SR killer. I was testing against the AI. They would be pushovers normally, so I spun out at Raidillon a couple of times to make it more challenging.

Just did some testing with this combo, What a difference Mediums Tires make! Over a second faster than my Race C time so far with the tire and fuel wear on, and that wasn’t really an overly great lap. I could see someone hitting high 15’s with an empty tank of fuel and new tires. This is gonna be a fun race. :)

Back