[RACE] Fun Runs RELOADED! - So Long, & Good Night~!

How Long Do We Run on GT6?

• End it now

• Run a few more

• Run regularly for a while

• Run as much as we can until GT Sport

Results are only viewable after voting.
small-6497-57ba205c35557.png

There will be 3 races.
Race 1:There will be F1 Senna races (2 races). 3 Laps each race. (Cote de Azur and Circuito di Roma)
Race 2: Realistic Nascar (2 races with flags).(Dirty or Clean is up to you) 10 laps for all 3 races. (Nascar tracks.)
Race 3: Regular Street Car (Single race.) 5 laps. (Circuito De Madrid)
small-6497-57ba205c35557.png

I hope you come! EDIT: Canceled

Last edited:
Its nearly the one year anniversarry of the K&N #RaceForTheCure 100 ran in October of 2015. This race featured full commentary, a rain delay one lap before halfway, and @Angel going to McDonalds and back during that delay, and hundreds of psuedo Twitter feeds. Enjoy a wild event, featuring some of the Fun Runs regulars.

WARNING: Mild Language and suggested themes.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Ever since a night of relief from GTA lobbies failing, over the past ~2 years we have had countless amounts of fun, close racing, photo finishes, and, of course, our fair share of "WHAT THE HECK?!" moments. There is a point in time where things must be wrapped up, however, and that time is upon us. With GT Sport potentially only 3 months up the road, and GT6 Servers continuously deteriorating in stablility and quality, I think now is an appropriate time to end the GT6 Chapter of our Fun Runs campaign.

HOWEVER, we aren't done quite yet!! After all, how can you just pull the plug without a proper send off? You guys deserve it, what with all the patience you have shown. So I have something in store that I dont think many of you can pass up. :)

The Finale
The Fun Runs GT6 Finale will be the final GT6 lobby directly affiliated with Fun Runs, and is currently slated for Saturday, November 5th, 2016. It will be an all day event, starting late morning/early afternoon, and ending late at night (EST). Anyone is welcome at any time, and we will be hosting some of the most iconic vehicles from the GT6 campaign, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: IROC, Mazda Roadsters, K&N, Angel Indycar, F3, and many others. Race lengths will range from short to medium, with perhaps one or two long races during the day. Most of the races will encourage a "Clean as You Can" policy. Accidents happen, but dont drive like its 2015 Fun Runs. In other words, don't be a moron, please. There will be a large mix of Ovals and Road Courses with various cars. We will try to refrain from custom courses as they are very unstable, but otherwise, anything else is fair game. When I say its an all day thing, I really mean its an all day thing. We have had 12 hour sessions before and I am more than willling to end off the same way.

There are two things at the end that we are going to do, one being one final race of 7 laps at Apricot Hill, using the stock Subaru BRZ GT3s. Why? It was the first race we ran, its always fun, and its a proper send off. Lastly, at the conclusion of the BRZ race, I have created a course maker track, that spells out "Thanks" in english cursive. We will take a cruise, a victory lap of sorts, around the course as a final homage and a truly final way to say... well... Thanks! After that, the lobby closes and that will be it. :)

Interest Check
Keep in mind I am willing to reschedule to fit what people prefer, and can and will post pone if needed. Please add your name to this list (copy paste the whole "Interest Check" section) with your PSN, And @GTP_TAG

CURRENT DATE: NOVEMBER 5TH 2016
1 nascarfan1400 / @nascarfan1400

In closing
I appreciate so much the opportunity to run this deal, and I have grown a lot as an organizer because of the roller coaster ride this has been. I really hope we can get the gang together for one last hurrah. We deserve it.

Tags: @GranTurismo916 @GTRacer22 @Smurfybug @Cowboy @Tex @Clayton Hardy @trobes29 (if you get your PS3 working), @DcrRaikkonen @Angel (idk maybe you borrow one lol) @RedDragon @FrzGT @ToyGTone @Antares26 @Ph1sher @MadMax @Jordan (You did attempt to join us before, afterall, it would be an honor to have you join our final event, if you can!! :) ) @Peelster1 @Sinyster @Whitetail @DaveMorganJr @SVX @Skython @Dylan
@Michelin

Last edited:
I'm assuming it's November 5th, not 4th, correct? The 4th is a Friday. Anyways, awesome idea, and a proper send off for this awesome club/series/whatever the hell it is. Sadly, I have prior commitments on that Saturday, so I am going to be missing out on this. I hope you all have a great time. Cheers everyone! :cheers: 👍

I'm assuming it's November 5th, not 4th, correct? The 4th is a Friday. Anyways, awesome idea, and a proper send off for this awesome club/series/whatever the hell it is. Sadly, I have prior commitments on that Saturday, so I am going to be missing out on this. I hope you all have a great time. Cheers everyone! :cheers: 👍
Yes my bad, I cant brain.

Interest Check
Keep in mind I am willing to reschedule to fit what people prefer, and can and will post pone if needed. Please add your name to this list (copy paste the whole "Interest Check" section) with your PSN, And @GTP_TAG

2 GTP_CowboyAce57(?) / @Cowboy

Whoa. Can't believe it's actually coming to an end; and I didn't even join a true Fun Runs lobby (the one I joined consisted of a long road and Tomahawk X's crashing into the cars parked up at the end of said road/custom track).

Depending on whether or not my PS3 will work on the day, I'll be there. 95% chance. 👍

Since the 5th is my last band competition of the season, I would probably be able to do the 12th, which is the following Saturday. I don't know if that helps or not, but yeah.

Since the 5th is my last band competition of the season, I would probably be able to do the 12th, which is the following Saturday. I don't know if that helps or not, but yeah.
Any chance of getting on late at night the 5th?/Early morning the 6th?

Interest Check

2 GTP_CowboyAce57 / @Cowboy
3 The_Noir_Antares / @Antares26

All I can say is, I'm ready to do some overtaking.

Sorry for the double post, adding Ts040

Interest Check

4 UltimoWolf / @TS040

WOOHOO! 600th post on :gtplanet: :D

Interest Check

4 UltimoWolf / @TS040
5 bigtexlpfan97 / @Tex
6 GTP_Cimarron / @AJHG1000

Back