[RACE]ITC-B - We want beginners!! Racing numbers! close racing guaranteed!Open 

Time slot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is ideal, yes.

I don't mind what stage of weight reduction people use, so long as they don't touch the position slider. The only adjustments you get are brake bias... In order to ensure that driving talent takes precedence over tuning talent... To develop beginner drivers and challenge experienced drivers.
My ITCC wishes have finally come true.
:D

I always change brake balance. Helps with corner entry of course, especially with cars that may have understeering issues upon entering.
Ettick has a thing for over-complicating setups. I'm teasing him more than I am arguing about the validity of the setup changes. :P

Within reason, yes, I'll allow it. It can't be policed, and there is not even a visual or audible difference...

Sweet. Should help me net another couple of tenths, since I'm being a bit cautious on the brakes, having sports tyres and racing brakes and all (ABS 0). ;)

If there are any spaces left I'd love to join I will make most races but may miss a few don't know what time I'll be eating and stuff but I'll try my best
PSN-finlandwrc
Gtp-Wrcgamer
Car-Mazda
Colour-Red/blue

Just to clarify what tyres do I need on the car and does it matter what upgrades I put on the car to give it the extra 14 bhp it needs to take it up to 125?

Couple of quick questions:

1. What speed will the formation lap need to be run at for the rolling start?
2. Will there be pit stops in the races?

I'm going to need to learn the new rolling start procedure having done standing starts all the time

1: 100 km/h or 62 mph. form up double file on the straightaway leading to the line.

2: no, races are 20/40 minutes long. Plenty of time for racing, not enough time for a pit-stop.

So the best I've run in the Honda is 1:41.9 at Trial Mountain, with an ideal lap being ~1:41.7.

Took the Mini for a quick spin and immediately did a 1:41.411, with an ideal lap being ~1:41.0/1.

Having one problem with mazda it only has one gear which makes it incredibly annoying to drive

I like it, in that it removes yet another thing to think about. Gives me more focus on braking points and such.

And, you're technically incorrect. It has an unlimited amount of "gear ratios" without even having a gear at all. Continuously variable transmission (CVT)

;)

That's why I decided against using it :lol:

I might abandon you/our team just to have the CVT... that way, I can out-brake you when you inevitably try to hold position against me.

Since there is no Indycar on until half 8 tonight, I should be able to make it to testing tonight. I've yet to put any sort of hard mileage on the car.

I've been awake since 4:00 PM yesterday (don't ask) so don't expect too much if I end up racing today.

Is there a lobby up now or what?

Last edited:
Back