RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
You'll need a new room, that's why you add before you go on GT6 because if you don't it shows full room and the only way to solve that is to create a new one.

If Caine added you after he created the room then you won't be able to see the room under "friend's rooms". The only options are for you to look for the room manually using the track filter selection (assuming the room isn't friends only) or have Caine make a brand new room.

Edit: Tree'd^

I've found the room, but it won't let me join with 7 people saying full room. I guess we gotta make a new room if you want polar and I to race

BMW was just awful tonight, a complete sitting duck on the straights, couldn't even catch up to anything within a slipstream. The results of race 1 pretty much highlights the one car dominance for the entire season. Then again Spa has always been one of my Achilles heels; I am used to fighting for podiums, not over last place.

Still nice to see my record of being taken out in at least one race every round continuing 👍

Congrats on winning the championship Caine, good racing you:cheers:

BMW was just awful tonight, a complete sitting duck on the straights, couldn't even catch up to anything within a slipstream. The results of race 1 pretty much highlights the one car dominance for the entire season. Then again Spa has always been one of my Achilles heels; I am used to fighting for podiums, not over last place.

Still nice to see my record of being taken out in at least one race every round continuing 👍

Congrats on winning the championship Caine, good racing you:cheers:
Hello, welcome to Audi, may I take your hat sir? :P

Back