RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
I have a room open right now if anyone wants to practice. :)

This is what I was worried about - can't connect.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Did you go through the normal procedures for when you're unable to connect re: switching the router off and then on again and things along those lines?

So far, I have a 2'36.0 for a best lap with the flat bottom. How are you doing?

So far, I have a 2'36.0 for a best lap with the flat bottom. How are you doing?

Remove the flat bottom. Say thank you. :lol: I did give you the option of running with or without - Spa is a without round. So far, my best lap is a 2:33.2xx - the flat floor is costing you 2 seconds.

Regarding connections, I want to try port forwarding. I'll probably try to figure that out tomorrow.

Edit: Well, for those of you in Australia and Europe, it's only one day away - the regular season finale. Who's excited? Who's attending?

Does the flat floor help at all? I really don't see the benefit of extra rear grip in a front wheel drive car, it's why I run wingless and with a metric ton of camber.

Does the flat floor help at all? I really don't see the benefit of extra rear grip in a front wheel drive car, it's why I run wingless and with a metric ton of camber.
It effectively doubles downforce levels at both front and back... At the cost of top speed.

Guys, I think I can make this week for the finale. Andrew knows how fast I am in the last sector. Look out :P

I have a room up for practice if anyone wants to join in. :)

EDIT: Room Closed

I was able to do a 34.9 in today's sessions.

Last edited:
#Flatout

Spa finale just hours away

As the drivers and crews prepare for the final race of the season, it is almost certain that it will without a doubt be the craziest ITCC race ever. As it's the first time coming to Spa, it's quite interesting to notice some drivers got a better handle of the course than others. When it comes to it, some guys in the back, such as Nas and Ettick, have nothing to lose going into Spa. Some others like Andrew and Turbo, however, have everything to lose.

Spa will be the dream maker, or the heart breaker, for many ITCCers ending the season. We'll see you there.​

Except that Ettick has something to lose as well - Independent's championship.

Edit: and the #flatout is referring to actually going flatout through Eau Rouge...

Except that Ettick has something to lose as well - Independent's championship.
:mischievous:

Edit: and the #flatout is referring to actually going flatout through Eau Rouge...
How one handles it will be the key to what is and is not a good lap. Or race for you and the other drivers for that matter.:nervous:

Back