RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,299 views
It's not gonna work with Gedi for me.

I know the feeling nas :indiff:

anyhows he said he aint going to host anymore after last night lol

i will offer to host IF mel runs the thing, i cant be bothered with all the palaver :scared::dunce::dopey:
 
@buck1, the penalty for kicking out ex-boyfriends and things (like, after what nas was saying last night, we all know the truth) is a 10 point reward.


Wait! That's not right..... :sly:
 
I know the feeling nas :indiff:

anyhows he said he aint going to host anymore after last night lol

i will offer to host IF mel runs the thing, i cant be bothered with all the palaver :scared::dunce::dopey:
@buck1, the penalty for kicking out ex-boyfriends and things (like, after what nas was saying last night, we all know the truth) is a 10 point reward.


Wait! That's not right..... :sly:
^I agree to both
 
I know the feeling nas :indiff:

anyhows he said he aint going to host anymore after last night lol

i will offer to host IF mel runs the thing, i cant be bothered with all the palaver :scared::dunce::dopey:

Lmao:lol:x
 
@buck1, the penalty for kicking out ex-boyfriends and things (like, after what nas was saying last night, we all know the truth) is a 10 point reward.


Wait! That's not right..... :sly:
Hey, it was a nice, friendly date, was it not buck, at least as far as she was sober. ;) Lol
 
Do you know what guys I can't be arsed with all this crap anymore, I've only only done this season and last to help buck out and after all this crap and last week 's crap after BST testing I can't be arsed anymore.

Goodluck buck and goodluck all in your next season and a special thanks to mel for giving me some good racing.

All the best xx
 
Do you know what guys I can't be arsed with all this crap anymore, I've only only done this season and last to help buck out and after all this crap and last week 's crap after BST testing I can't be arsed anymore.

Goodluck buck and goodluck all in your next season and a special thanks to mel for giving me some good racing.

All the best xx
Woah... We were just talking about you hosting...
 
Do you know what guys I can't be arsed with all this crap anymore, I've only only done this season and last to help buck out and after all this crap and last week 's crap after BST testing I can't be arsed anymore.

Goodluck buck and goodluck all in your next season and a special thanks to mel for giving me some good racing.

All the best xx

You cannot be serious... :eek:
 
I'm looking for someone to practice with.
 
Will you be joining us?

And there's time change at Silverstone?

It goes from 07:00 to 19:00 hours, meaning that the sun is always up regardless of where it is... The only difference is the location of the sun on the screen, not its presence.


And, yes, I will eventually join, but you must understand that I'm posting the reason why I'm logging off of GT6 - because I'm copying the replays to a USB.
 
Your setup is fast and weird for a ds3 user Andrew.
 
Your setup is fast and weird for a ds3 user Andrew.

Fast and weird? I know it's weird, because I focus on being a super smooth driver with my steering inputs and braking inputs, but it's also fast?


:cheers:
 
It s not overly good on turn in, but it just keeps turning.
 
It s not overly good on turn in, but it just keeps turning.

I use trail-braking... :p Trail-braking is what gets the car to rotate at the start of the corner. Outside of ludicrous amounts of toe, which will make the car more unstable, there's not really much more I can do. :lol:
 
More camber. Less wing. Turn-in problems solved.


Like so:

gemasolar-jpg.98190
 
Back