RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,299 views
Sorry I couldn't make it didn't get home in time from the autosport show
 
No worries. :)


You're still in for the season, right?
Should be. I'll be at Silverstone at the very least. I wish you would change Trial Mountain because I'll be at the Rolex 24 that week
 
Confirm me too! I'll try not to be awfully slow this time! :D
 
Could I join the test session for a bit?
 
I've already done some laps, at the moment my best is 1:00'553. I should be able to find some more time though.
 
I think we hit 58's at the absolute most in pre season. Avg about high 59s and low 1:00s. So you're in good shape @GTracer98
 
So what is the plan room hosting wise for the season?
Like Gedi has said private lounges would be better
 
I think we hit 58's at the absolute most in pre season. Avg about high 59s and low 1:00s. So you're in good shape @GTracer98

How much of the run-off in turn 1 is allowed? Because I used none, maybe I could use it a bit and gain time...
 
I believe Andrew said all Tarmac runoff is allowed.

Especially to avoid collisions. You can use it, and if you can avoid collisions by using it - you do.

The only stipulation I have for the season, is that you don't use paved run-off to gain a position in any way. If the other driver uses it, you can pass them. If you use it and they don't, no passing.


Drivers to confirm their ITCC 4 participation:

- @adstomko
- @STALLIONO
- @rallymorten (I'm not mad, Mort, but just following my own protocol)
- @Mac K (protocol, I know you were at the track)
 
Last edited:
My pre season finishes: 2nd, 1st, 7th, 7th, 5th, 5th, 3rd, 3rd.
Consistency? :boggled: :lol:
 
Consistently present and accounted for, at least, is a big chunk of the championship.


Also, I was less consistent, surprisingly... You finished all 8 preseason races, and I simply didn't.
 
Consistently present and accounted for, at least, is a big chunk of the championship.


Also, I was less consistent, surprisingly... You finished all 8 preseason races, and I simply didn't.
Almost, DNFd the second Monaco race about 1,000yards from the finish line.
 
:lol: Sorry Ciro, I'm being a pain in the rather stylish rear-end of our Accord, I know.
 
Especially to avoid collisions. You can use it, and if you can avoid collisions by using it - you do.

The only stipulation I have for the season, is that you don't use paved run-off to gain a position in any way. If the other driver uses it, you can pass them. If you use it and they don't, no passing.

@Andrew What about if your catching someone and they are using the runoff area every lap and your not, whats your stance on that ??? :irked:
 
You're allowed to use it as well... Would be weird if someone didn't use all of the available track, right?


If you are able to make the pass without leaving the racing surface, go ahead. If you are passing someone who's on the run-off, by using the run-off, go ahead.


Only thing is, I don't want to see people going around the outside of someone who isn't using the run-off... If they don't know that you're going around them there, expect a crash.
 
You're allowed to use it as well... Would be weird if someone didn't use all of the available track, right?


If you are able to make the pass without leaving the racing surface, go ahead. If you are passing someone who's on the run-off, by using the run-off, go ahead.


Only thing is, I don't want to see people going around the outside of someone who isn't using the run-off... If they don't know that you're going around them there, expect a crash.
I'll assume this is allowed in the event of a crash in turn one, but what if the driver is slow, could it be used as a "fast lane"?
 
Your goal is to make it through the corner - as ever - without much contact. It's a touring car series, so you're allowed some, but let's be prudent about how much contact is permitted.


If someone spins on the inside, or there's a crash, you're avoiding contact by going through the run-off.

Edit: @Siggers, we need to discuss this. Especially now that we're through preseason, the rooms will be friends only, but we need to discuss who has NAT Types 1 and 2, and who has what type of connection speeds.
 
Well I have NAT type 2 with wired connection, there's not much else I can do to improve on my end. It's weird that I could connect to Mel fine last season but not this, maybe Canadian weather?

Anyway obviously I would prefer if Gedi hosted, should he agree to. I a happy to try other hosts, I should be available most days this week for test sessions providing there is notice on the thread.
 
Well I have NAT type 2 with wired connection, there's not much else I can do to improve on my end. It's weird that I could connect to Mel fine last season but not this, maybe Canadian weather?

Anyway obviously I would prefer if Gedi hosted, should he agree to. I a happy to try other hosts, I should be available most days this week for test sessions providing there is notice on the thread.
Well you didn't DC with Shoe?
 
True but I definitely have DC'd with him hosting before then been unable to re-join, I think some other drivers also report connection issues last night. I was also fine when BoyWonder was hosting. We just need to find something that works for everybody.
 
Back