RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,299 views
So more camber = More oversteer
Yes, to put it simply. I found 8 degrees works well on the Focus. It makes the car turn well but isn't too slippery. The pictures do have 10 degrees for visual effect though.
 
:( still no word from Gedi... Guess he's really gone...
 
Yes, to put it simply. I found 8 degrees works well on the Focus. It makes the car turn well but isn't too slippery. The pictures do have 10 degrees for visual effect though.

Adding camber reduces grip. Add rear camber, add oversteer.

:( still no word from Gedi... Guess he's really gone...

Or sleeping... *crosses fingers*


But, there's always the König, @KingSakery , who I also hope returns to claim a spot... Even if it is Gedi's spot... :guilty: I'll miss the Toad.
 
Yes, to put it simply. I found 8 degrees works well on the Focus. It makes the car turn well but isn't too slippery. The pictures do have 10 degrees for visual effect though.

8 degrees!? Well, as much as I don't like putting so much camber, I'll have to do...
 
It's a bit absurd to run -8.0.

I'm at -3.0 in the rear of the car, it's decent.
 
hi chaps, so i won't be carrying on, i just can't keep up unfortunatley, and really don't want to get in the way of the faster ones... honestly don't know how you guys do it tbh, i use a wheel and am auto.. but i'm sure most of u lot use a wheel too .. so..

but thanks for the chance, a great league - fairplay, all the best and thanks andrew..
 
No worries @ccvampyre, it's a highly competitive series and it's not for everyone.

However, I may have a racing league coming up at a later date for all talent levels - after serious consideration, the spec racing series will go ahead.
 
What the hell has gone on here :confused: ....has my team mate actually walked out on me ? :banghead:

Who does he think he is ..wot a t:censored:er
 
What the hell has gone on here :confused: ....has my team mate actually walked out on me ? :banghead:

Who does he think he is ..wot a t:censored:er

Charming, after all the help I've given you.
 
Lol I know exactly what you mean.
 
No worries @ccvampyre, it's a highly competitive series and it's not for everyone.

However, I may have a racing league coming up at a later date for all talent levels - after serious consideration, the spec racing series will go ahead.

If you could psn msg me or msg on here that'd be cool, thanks
Won't be frequenting this thread ...
 
Can't we all be as lovely as ccvampyre?


@Gedi69, you know you'll miss us too much. You don't have to host. ITCC hosts always have to deal with flack from the disgrundled disconnectors. That's life.


@buck1, come on, you need to be nice... :p Toads feel compassion. He's your teammate and your best toad friend.
 
Crumpets thought i was the sensitive one.:rolleyes: I promise not to post in this thread again seems im a bad influence on you Buckeroo:p Now quit cutting ya nose off to spite ya face Toady. I get theres a rather large gap between some of our humour levels.:guilty: Buck abuse me behind the scenes babe.:O

Apologies Andrew,
 
Oh look here goes another 1 getting a dig in, another 2 sided person
 
Crumpets thought i was the sensitive one.:rolleyes: I promise not to post in this thread again seems im a bad influence on you Buckeroo:p Now quit cutting ya nose off to spite ya face Toady. I get theres a rather large gap between some of our humour levels.:guilty: Buck abuse me behind the scenes babe.:O

Apologies Andrew,

Anyway give me a break, I'm working all the hours under the sun driving miles getting no sleep and on top of that trying to quit smoking whilst getting moaned at by the mrs for working loads.
 
Yes im putting it down to you being tired hence why im keeping quiet. Really is my last post here.!
 
Anyway give me a break, I'm working all the hours under the sun driving miles getting no sleep and on top of that trying to quit smoking whilst getting moaned at by the mrs for working loads.
Easy solution: work less hours.

I know it's probably harder to do than to say, but the first and last thing (quitting smoking, working lots of hours) seem to be stressing you out to a point of irritability towards friends - that's what JB is picking up on, and he's misinterpreting your reaction to your personal situation...


At the moment, @Gedi69, I hope you know that I respect you, and want you to do what's right for you. If scheduling ITCC is wearing you thin, I fully understand and will stand by your decision - although we will miss you.

Should you decide to forfeit the series for this season to clear your head, you will still be welcome to return for any ITCC season in the future.

Should you ever take a reduction in work hours - and make the Mrs. Happy enough to allow you to return :p - you will be welcome to return earlier, for this season as well... And that's hypothetical, since you have yet to 100% confirm that you will indeed leave the season.


@V8-Johnboy, @buck1, you're both welcome to continue to post as freely as you want (within AUP - not my decision, obviously) as long as you don't entice another member - jokingly or not - because sometimes there are situations you aren't aware of that can upset people... So, feel free to post whatever you want, but - as an example - you may want to be polite with Gedi, because he's clearly going through a busy patch in his life.
 
With respect ive known him alot longer than you have and this isn't the first or probably the last time something like this has happened. We have alot in common but are so very different sometimes:lol: Anyway all good moving on.👍
 
I'm not doubting that, just saying my piece to restore peace. I don't know what happened at V8s, nor do I want to know - (don't get me involved, please) - but I feel like there needs to be someone playing "referee" to make sure no one feels like they have to walk off of the field because of peer pressure or something.


Nope. We're here to race.
 
Guys guys guys I appologise as maybe I've taken things the wrong way and things have escalated from there and people have made their own asumptions as to why I've reacted.
I've got no beef with anyone at all so let this be the last post from anyone about this matter and happy racing (pd servers allowing)
 
Easy solution: work less hours.

I know it's probably harder to do than to say, but the first and last thing (quitting smoking, working lots of hours) seem to be stressing you out to a point of irritability towards friends - that's what JB is picking up on, and he's misinterpreting your reaction to your personal situation...


At the moment, @Gedi69, I hope you know that I respect you, and want you to do what's right for you. If scheduling ITCC is wearing you thin, I fully understand and will stand by your decision - although we will miss you.

Should you decide to forfeit the series for this season to clear your head, you will still be welcome to return for any ITCC season in the future.

Should you ever take a reduction in work hours - and make the Mrs. Happy enough to allow you to return :p - you will be welcome to return earlier, for this season as well... And that's hypothetical, since you have yet to 100% confirm that you will indeed leave the season.


@V8-Johnboy, @buck1, you're both welcome to continue to post as freely as you want (within AUP - not my decision, obviously) as long as you don't entice another member - jokingly or not - because sometimes there are situations you aren't aware of that can upset people... So, feel free to post whatever you want, but - as an example - you may want to be polite with Gedi, because he's clearly going through a busy patch in his life.

Sure, in a job you can "work less hours" as you wish :rolleyes:

Buck laying in is pretty low on her part. People have lives outside GTP. I think @Gedi69 saying he's out is pretty much all the confirmation you need.

EDIT: Ninja'd by a toad.
 
........... No comment. The content of my personal messages is personal. :p
 
Back