RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,299 views
:confused: I am waiting for a PM from those who are interested. Problem is, it's rooted in rally know-how and therefore I can't post the full details... Proprietary information. :)
 
Anyway at all we could run this early/late tomorrow? Otherwise I'd like to have my points for round one at Bathurst, and serve an SSR5 suspension, seeing as NASCAR is on and is more important.
 
c7xCYOd.jpg


I feel so good right now
 
Just did some math.
Mel, could be start the race maybe 4:15 your time? The race is scheduled to end At 4 your time. Knowing Daytona there will be crashes...
 
Anyway at all we could run this early/late tomorrow? Otherwise I'd like to have my points for round one at Bathurst, and serve an SSR5 suspension, seeing as NASCAR is on and is more important.
That's kinda cheap.
 
DISREGARD
 
Last edited:
I can start later, but I can't start earlier. I miss race 1 as it is.

c7xCYOd.jpg


I feel so good right now
I hope you can do that consistently, for your sake! :lol:
 
Its my week to miss it anyway. But start late by all means :D
 
All I'm asking is we open the room at like 3:45 and start qualifying a 4:15. Please? :)
 
Can't a guy have a shower in peace without being - literally - burned?


Anyways, yes.
 
Room will open at regular time for extra-long practice and connection set-up.
 
If Caine can't make the first race who will be hosting?

Also the start time should be the start time and not just a rough start guide....what if people have other stuff to do after the allocated round time slot? you would make them late:guilty:. Fair enough if everyone agrees but to me "I want to watch NASCAR" is not a valid reason to adjust the schedule for one person and possibly disrupt other peoples plans.
 
So far there haven't been any objections?
 
Seems I've missed a lot since I've been away :( I'm not liking what I. Reading on the last page with regards to the S4, Mel seems like the audis not allowed to be as fast as you, what has happens here?
 
Back