RACE ITCC 4 - Congratulations to champions! Unofficial final points - Post #3411Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 3,513 comments
  • 146,299 views
Sorry guys. I thought i can make it, but with how things are here i don't think i will be able to participate at all.
Weekends are just not good for me. That's why i chosed Kamy's BTCC league - it runs on Mondays.
Sorry for wasting your time Andrew.
 
Sorry guys. I thought i can make it, but with how things are here i don't think i will be able to participate at all.
Weekends are just not good for me. That's why i chosed Kamy's BTCC league - it runs on Mondays.
Sorry for wasting your time Andrew.
That's reasonable and fair, actually. Thanks for letting me know. 👍
 
I'm going to be back and ready this weekend gonna try and get onto the podium for both races.But I hate this track
 
Dano, your avatar wins the internet, world and universe!
 
Sorry for the DP but...

I'm happy take announce the world challenge of Italy, which will use ITCC and USSC GT Spec cars, in a exciting multi class race! The race will be approximately 70 minutes long, with a pace lap, and safety cars! We will use racing yards and will have one mandatory pit stop. The race will take place at Monza.
There will be a thread up soon in single races and time trials!
And a sidenote, people competing in ITCC will get the first chance to claim a spot in ITCC.
 
................................ Did I ever say yes to that? I would prefer to be hosting a GTS class or GTP class in that. Obviously, then, it likely will not be an ITCC race or anything similar unless we can drum up support for a full lobby's worth of drivers in ITCC cars.
 
we need only 8 drivers.
 
Last edited:
yeah but after all ITCC drivers have made up there mind, I'll open it to just normal people, and if ITCC isn't full, I'll open up for more in the gt style class.
 
I'd be in GT's given the choice, but I think either way I'm going to have to pass, just have too much on.
 
I've done a few low .29s but that is with 305bhp 👍

That's faster than I can run with my Honda now. I seriously hope people understand that this is the problem with the Audi's specs. The 305 hp was specific to Bathurst and maybe Spa and SSR5. For now, test with 295 hp, but I will be testing tonight to test the specs specifically for this circuit as well. Target lap time is 1:29.4-1:29.5, the laps I ran with Honda. Whichever spec gets closer with Audi will be the specs I announce later tonight, following dinner.
 
Only had time for a quick 20min test session but those .29.xx lap times are bang on what I was running 👍

I might actually have some free time at the weekend so I may be able to join a test session and tinker about with my suspension settings to get a proper custom setup for this one (something I haven't been able to do since Silverstone). I am going to guess Caine will be in the 27s though:eek:
 
:lol: Caine things.


Anyways,
Audi @ 305 hp: 1:28.620 (and there's way, way more time to get out of that)
My Honda @ 295 hp: 1:29.299. (And there's maybe a tenth or two still)

So, yeah, Audi will be at 295 hp again.
 
My time: 1'03.5 .... oh wait.. I'm at Clubman! :lol:

EDIT: 1'28.7 best so far on my Bathurst setup. Still some time left, so low 28's, possibly even a very high 27 is doable. Either way I'm consistently in the 29's. So now it depends on how much time I get to work on setup.

EDIT 2:

I am going to guess Caine will be in the 27s though:eek:

Confirmed :)
 
Last edited:
:lol: Caine things.


Anyways,
Audi @ 305 hp: 1:28.620 (and there's way, way more time to get out of that)
My Honda @ 295 hp: 1:29.299. (And there's maybe a tenth or two still)

So, yeah, Audi will be at 295 hp again.

So the audi's specs are being worked around your lap times in the honda :rolleyes:, if your quicker in the honda the audi stays at 305 but if your 1 second of the pace then its back to 295 for the audi ( i wish there was a two finger smilie here) have you forgotten how much slower the audi was last week, we were sitting ducks.
 
I have to say I'm sitting with Buck right now. Ive spent most of the morning practicing and so far I can get the Ford to lap within 0.05 of each other running with + without the floor, so lap time wise it makes little difference here.

The Ford + Honda I can get to lap within 0.1 of each other, so that's fine.

Audi at 305: 1 second slower than Ford + Honda.
Audi at 295: 1.3 seconds slower than Ford + Honda.

Do you mind sharing your Audi setup with me please Andrew. Either yours is near perfect for here, or your Honda setup is useless :lol:
 
I have to say I'm sitting with Buck right now. Ive spent most of the morning practicing and so far I can get the Ford to lap within 0.05 of each other running with + without the floor, so lap time wise it makes little difference here.

The Ford + Honda I can get to lap within 0.1 of each other, so that's fine.

Audi at 305: 1 second slower than Ford + Honda.
Audi at 295: 1.3 seconds slower than Ford + Honda.

Do you mind sharing your Audi setup with me please Andrew. Either yours is near perfect for here, or your Honda setup is useless :lol:

:grumpy: My magic Audi tune is the stock tune with 7 rear A/R bar. I also set diff to my secret AWD settings..
 
:grumpy: My magic Audi tune is the stock tune with 7 rear A/R bar. I also set diff to my secret AWD settings..

Well mine are:

initial: 5 - 5
accel: 15 - 20
deccel: 5 - 5

Any pointers? I don't really like 4wd's so never really tune/use them.
 
I'm only giving out my LSD settings/drivetrain settings etc. By PM. That's why I'm saying "secret."
 
I'm only giving out my LSD settings/drivetrain settings etc. By PM. That's why I'm saying "secret."
 
No one has stated that they want the LSD, specifically, but it's not secret from ITCC drivers, but rather other people.
 
And here I was waiting for a PM! :lol:
 
Back