Race Modified Endurance Tour::Season 1 Ended::Season 2 Coming Soon::Leave Feedback:

  • Thread starter Thread starter swervesauce
  • 435 comments
  • 24,203 views

How long do you want to race?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
I'll be on at 11/CST if your still on. Need to get some more time on my new G27!
 
I'll be on at 11/CST if your still on. Need to get some more time on my new G27!
were here now still. ill probably be on for another hour, so if anyone wants to practice come on!
 
Have you decided on race length?
 
What about close to 90 minutes for the road courses, and 60 for the offroad tracks?
 
Last edited:
Hey swerve, count me in too, in hopes that Ill make it on sunday. Ill be gone all weekend but should be back on sunday and I will try to make it.

Car: Evo #4 (if not taken)
 
Gonna race with a chrome silver subaru haha.
 
Hey guys, I will be on most of the day today (Saturday) hosting a room. I'll just be doing free runs, so we can easily back out and tune and what not. I'll be doing all 4 tracks as well. I hope the interest hasn't worn off. We've only had 5-8 show up at any one time for a practice session. I'd like to think we can get 16 out of those who signed up to participate.

Sign up spots are still available. Race length is still open to voting at the top of the thread. It's been brought up that maybe we go 90 minutes on the road courses, 60 on the off road. That is fine with me, as I think when I tested the off road, I don't think our gas would last 90 without a pitstop.

I'm also curious as to what times you guys are posting on the 24h Ring. Post any of the course times your getting in here so we can all see how competitive we'll be. Let's not let this series be a let down. It will be a blast and in case you didn't go back and read the OP like I said, a Red Bull X2010 is going to the winner.

Hope to see some of you new guys tomorrow and to the regulars, let's get some laps in.
 
I'm also curious as to what times you guys are posting on the 24h Ring. Post any of the course times your getting in here so we can all see how competitive we'll be.

When I did some practice on the Nordschleife (not the 24h track) I managed a lap that was just under 7 minutes. The layout of the GP circuit used in the 24h course takes about 1 minute and 15 seconds for me to get round, so thats a laptime of about 8 minutes and 15 seconds.
 
On the full 24h circuit I'm raking in right at 9 minutes with my wheel. I have only about 5 hours experience with the wheel and know I have tons of seconds to shave off. I guess I'll run it some today with the DS3 and compare. I really want to run this series with the wheel so I'm gona be grinding a lot later with it. I'll post when I open up a room
 
Swerve I can do some laps with you but around 7est (8cst) I'll be busy until about 10e/11cst but you can trust me to be on so you don't get bored lol. Post when you open up a room I'll be checking this.
 
Swerve I can do some laps with you but around 7est (8cst) I'll be busy until about 10e/11cst but you can trust me to be on so you don't get bored lol. Post when you open up a room I'll be checking this.

Well I thought I was gona be on all day but have been outside since its 60 here today. Also the Vols are playing in 20 and I have to attend a grand opening of a new restaurant @5. So it'll be right around 7 when ill be available. I will post
 
Ahh ****. Well I'll see when I can get on, if not I'll just do some rallies online.
 
Ahh ****. Well I'll see when I can get on, if not I'll just do some rallies online.

Nah, I said I would be available when you stated you would be on. Also, you have your time zones backwards, so just to make sure you show up at the right time - 7-9pm Central is: 8-10pm Eastern. You said you would be busy until 10est....that is 9cst. 👍

Gotta make sure everyone knows their time, so I don't have any issues.
 
I guess I'll run it some today with the DS3 and compare. I really want to run this series with the wheel so I'm gona be grinding a lot later with it.

I only have 3 or 4 hours with my wheel as well, and i plan on running it in your series. In fact, i'm hopeful that your series will be my turning point with the wheel since it'll be some great practice with little variables.
 
Damn haha well yeah 7-10 est I'll be busy.

I think we should do everything gmt to be simple :P
 
I only have 3 or 4 hours with my wheel as well, and i plan on running it in your series. In fact, i'm hopeful that your series will be my turning point with the wheel since it'll be some great practice with little variables.
Cool, post what times your getting on 24h.

Damn haha well yeah 7-10 est I'll be busy.

I think we should do everything gmt to be simple :P
Ill work on that. Being that I've never used it. My gmt time zone is -6. So if im correct it would be 13:00-16:00 gmt. 7pm is 19:00 -6 =13:00??

Correct that if necessary.
 
Yes. Me personally, Im -5 so 7est+5=midnight gmt.
Edit: wait you are wrong. You're -6 FROM gmt. If your going TO gmt you add six hours. So 19+6=1am gmt
 
Yes. Me personally, Im -5 so 7est+5=midnight gmt.
Edit: wait you are wrong. You're -6 FROM gmt. If your going TO gmt you add six hours. So 19+6=1am gmt

LOL, I just got on to edit. I realized I subtracted instead of added. Race times will be 01:00-03:00am GMT
 
LOL, I just got on to edit. I realized I subtracted instead of added. Race times will be 01:00-03:00am GMT

I think you misunderstood me then with all this timezone talk haha, I'm busy from 0-3 GMT, so if you ended the race at 3 that'd be when I was getting on :P

Sorry about all the confusion I brought to this thread, but I'm glad we got that cleared up haha
 
I think you misunderstood me then with all this timezone talk haha, I'm busy from 0-3 GMT, so if you ended the race at 3 that'd be when I was getting on :P

Sorry about all the confusion I brought to this thread, but I'm glad we got that cleared up haha

It's all good, I needed a lesson in GMT. Added the GMT times to OP
 
Also I'm not sure if it makes a difference but officially I want to go down as owning an WRX. I tried the Evo and hated it, I don't want my name to be associated with that POS :D
 
You guys are making me dizzy with all this time zone talk. How could you make something so simple so confusing, lol.
 
Thanks redline we try :D btw swerve turns out my plans aren't gonna happen so I'll join you for some racing :)
 
Ok guys im on and my lounge is open.
 
See if I can make it some time soon
 
Changed up to Toscana. 5 in, join now if you want in. Also if you're new and want to get involved, send me a psn request and let's get racing
 
Just wondering, can we use 3 or 4 different cars (same model) for the different courses? This way they can each be set up for each track without having to go through setup again and again changing things to suit. There is a big difference in a good road and a good rally setup.
 
Back