Race Modified Endurance Tour::Season 1 Ended::Season 2 Coming Soon::Leave Feedback:

  • Thread starter Thread starter swervesauce
  • 435 comments
  • 24,203 views

How long do you want to race?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Also, since when did toscana become part of the lineup? Thought it was Eiger Nordwand K Trail??
 
You guys are probably still going, but I had a blast driving with you mic, swerve, and everyone else who joined. Especially buzz for handing it to us at Toscana :P

EDIT: Also Swerve you might want to consider extending the time at the end of a race to maybe 5 minutes? I'm sure they're going to be those guys who wreck and will be a few laps down, or even one lap we should let them attempt a finish lol.

EDIT AGAIN: It occurred to me last night that we have no spectator/referee. Are we going by honor system?
 
Last edited:
Oh nevermind that then. That still leaves the official tho. I don't think anyone is willing to sit in a 90 minute race and do nothing except watch for cheaters and dirty racers. Sounds kinda boring. I suppose we just need to do honor system until this takes off?
 
Just wondering, can we use 3 or 4 different cars (same model) for the different courses? This way they can each be set up for each track without having to go through setup again and again changing things to suit. There is a big difference in a good road and a good rally setup.
Of course, as long as you are using the same model for whole series. It doesn't matter to me how many copies of it you have. I have a backup ready to go incast the hp messes up over the course of 2 months.

Also, since when did toscana become part of the lineup? Thought it was Eiger Nordwand K Trail??
There hasn't been a course change sir, it has always had Toscana.

Oh nevermind that then. That still leaves the official tho. I don't think anyone is willing to sit in a 90 minute race and do nothing except watch for cheaters and dirty racers. Sounds kinda boring. I suppose we just need to do honor system until this takes off?
I have it set on max (180secs). Rich, of course no one is going to do that, and I wouldn't recruit for that. I do go by the honor system, and it has worked in my other series. I do, however watch every replay myself for fastest lap time record keeping, pics, cheating, etc....and I will with these races as well. If someone is being unsportsman like they will be penalized how I see fit and/or DQ'd and possibly banned. I haven't had an issue yet.

Take into consideration tho, that it is racing and there will be rubbing. There are built in penalties that will apply ramming, shortcutting, etc, and we just have to live with how that works. Also, note that on Toscana and Chamonix (dirt and snow) that it will get out of hand, and there will be bumping and crashes, that you will have to accept. If I see it being purposely done, then I will handle it but just from our practices, we've all seen cars flying around, me included, and to my knowledge it has not upset anyone.

Here's to another great series and a kick ass Sunday race :cheers:
 
Damn swerve you got this down I should've just trusted you :D and at that note I'm gonna rest for tomorrows awesome race!
 
I have a dumb question but what does the rm mean after the car name on the 4 cars?
 
I have a dumb question but what does the rm mean after the car name on the 4 cars?
Race Modified - in GT Auto section
 
Good racing earlier.. wish I could have stayed on for some more. Look forward to racing with you guys tomorrow later this evening!
 
You can take me off the list to race. I can't consistently race on Sunday nights. :(
 
Sorry I can't make the Sunday night races either.
 
Really looking forward to tonight's race!! Should be some awsome racing!!
 
I agree it's gonna be wicked I just can't push too hard I dont wanna be stuck on mile 4 with 2 wheels and no transmission :P
 
Ok, guys tonight marks the night of the Kickoff Race in the Race Modified Endurance Tour. The pracitices have been crazy, fun, and worth it. Hope to see you guys give it all you got tonight on the Ring.

Also, check out the group page here on GTP in my signature. Hopefully it will bring more racers around to our group.

To those who dropped out or cannot make it, I encourage you to keep active in the group page and at the League Site for other series and one off races to come! :cheers:
 
Room is now open to practice, qualifying starts right around 7pm CST - 1 hour from now.
 
I'll join up shortly Swerve, sending a car over to my GTP account for something later.
 
I wanna join this series
well if you can add me, read the OP, make a car, and race clean, quailifying starts in 23 minutes...come on then
 
where is the race? whose hosting it? I just join Swervesauce lobby and everyone was leaving.
 
Yeah can't find yall.

Edit: Room full, well that sucks.
 
Last edited:
i can't find anyone. There's no one in swerves lobby, jav msg me saying room was up but there's no one in his either.
 
Just noticed the OP says there's over 20 signed up. Who does that? Signs up more people then there are slots?!? And now after 3 weeks of practicing and talking about it, i can't even find out where the race is!
 
i can't find anyone. There's no one in swerves lobby, jav msg me saying room was up but there's no one in his either.

I just joined, in his lounge it should show a ...playing symbol click it, and if the room wasn't full you'd be able to join. Unfortunately it is.
 
i've never had to click on the yellow symbol, always clicked on the coffee cup. Either way, it wouldn't let me join and only showed 3 people in there.
 
UPDATE, now i'm in and there's still room to join.
 
Disconnected from PSN as race started, was quite a let down. I assume that's my fault but everyone else was getting crazy errors and disconnections. Whatever, next sunday hopefully.
 
Yeah, kept getting disconnected, once everyone was in I was lucky to last a minute before DC. Australia here, so I'm not too surprised. Was really looking forward to it tho. At least I have a good car I wouldn't have thought of buying otherwise :)
 
Back