[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,085 views
Actually, your family by that logic will need to leave as soon as you cross the line in >1st, not the logic as in- Your family left so you win. You've just royally screwed yourself

No I haven't. Remember I said Octan would leave me if I didn't do well?

Well, you know.. ;)
 
Laps at Mosport will be reduced by about 66%
 
HOW?! It doesn't take that long to get around it, unless it ended up being a 700 mile race.
 
Ran another. Yeah. We aren't having a wreckfest again. It's avoidable this time. Let me mess with the ini
 
Ran another. Yeah. We aren't having a wreckfest again. It's avoidable this time. Let me mess with the ini

Sometimes it's the difficulty that also influences it. Over 100% they get really crazy.
 
I'm thinking next year, because we don't really know yet who is the best of the best, if you catch my drift. I'll likely take the top 25 from points, plus 5 fan votes.
 
I'm thinking next year, because we don't really know yet who is the best of the best, if you catch my drift. I'll likely take the top 25 from points, plus 5 fan votes.
Considering it's an Ai series with no input from us, I don't really see how it's possible to format it that way when you say "best of the best."
 
I made another paint scheme, this one based off of my all time favorite Jeff Gordon car, but I can't upload it anywhere :(. I need @nascarfan1400 to put on the Manufacturer logos, Contingencies & Windshield banner though, and then it's done.
 
I made another paint scheme, this one based off of my all time favorite Jeff Gordon car, but I can't upload it anywhere :(. I need @nascarfan1400 to put on the Manufacturer logos, Contingencies & Windshield banner though, and then it's done.
Post the png here.
 
I tried, Imgur and GTPlanet both said the file was too large :( (It's only 12 Megabytes)
O.O Dude why the heck is It 12MB!!? That's the size of a track! What the hell did you do?? 6000x6000??
 
O.O Dude why the heck is It 12MB!!? That's the size of a track! What the hell did you do?? 6000x6000??
It's 2048x2048, here's a preview of it
VdKkPEm.png

Only 12 MB? Jeez, how much is on your image? That IS large. :p
Not too much :lol:
 
Something must have went wrong, because when I saved my livery as a PNG, and it's only 680 KB.
When I made the visual representation of the GTP Alt cool wall, that was over 14 MB, then I scaled it down to 11.4 MB by making groups in the .psd, merging layers, etc. It doesn't look like you have photoshop though..
 
Something must have went wrong, because when I saved my livery as a PNG, and it's only 680 KB.
When I made the visual representation of the GTP Alt cool wall, that was over 14 MB, then I scaled it down to 11.4 MB by making groups in the .psd, merging layers, etc. It doesn't look like you have photoshop though..
I've got Paint.net, which is what I use for image editing.
 
I've got Paint.net, which is what I use for image editing.
I've never used Paint.net, but if there's a "flatten image" or "merge layers" button, do it before saving, maybe? It should reduce it..
 
Back