[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,155 views
I can try adding a blue outline to the numbers tonight

If I'm thinking right, you should be able to change the colors altogether without much fuss by using the 'fill similar colors' option. Having tried it on many things, if it reaches an area even slightly different, it won't change it, and you would have to hit all six individual numbers.
 
So, with the current track issues, have you, @nascarfan1400, considered adding some other tracks into the series? After all, the season's still young, and stuff... :p

For instance, I'm sure both me and @The Bman would approve of something like Saugus Speedway.
 
So, with the current track issues, have you, @nascarfan1400, considered adding some other tracks into the series? After all, the season's still young, and stuff... :p

For instance, I'm sure both me and @The Bman would approve of something like Saugus Speedway.
Picture?
 
I should note that that was a very light-hearted suggestion because, truth be told, I don't know if it would accommodate all the cars, and I think there's no space for a pitlane either, except on the outside of the track. :p

ZeVkq7c.jpg


That's the best aerial shot I could find, racing ceased in that place long ago but basically, as the image shows somewhat, it was a completely flat short oval with an empty concrete infield.
 
Please, you only like Saugus Speedway because it was in that crappy 3DO game. :dopey:
 
Question: Has someone recreated Long Beach for NR2003?
Yes, I have a 2010 version of it on my Desktop, I'm planning on using it for the series I'm planning, which may drop very soon
 
Yes, I have a 2010 version of it on my Desktop, I'm planning on using it for the series I'm planning, which may drop very soon
What series? I keep hearing about it yet I have no clue for the life of me what it is.
 
What series? I keep hearing about it yet I have no clue for the life of me what it is.
The only people who know what it is are myself and the heads of RACE, who are sanctioning it. I'll probably start it Sunday
 
The only people who know what it is are myself and the heads of RACE, who are sanctioning it. I'll probably start it Sunday
Whatever it is, I want in. Unless it's the crowning of the new Mr. Diddles, in which case count me out.
 
In case anyone is wondering, Sonoma is over, but my computer is now running awful. I'll get it done as soon as I can.
 
Did @samurai8juice just try to wham me? :lol:

You do know I have volume control on standby, right?
 
I don't really think he was trying to. :lol:

Did @samurai8juice just try to wham me? :lol:

You do know I have volume control on standby, right?


May somebody please "accidentally" click the play button. :lol:

Unless he's playing mind games with everyone here.

For a while I didn't know what the whole Wham thing was until I read that thread.

I'm playing mind games alright, now just click that play button so you all can get Whammed.

The instrumental in the video would be great elevator music, especially at 1:03:00.
 
So...........................................how's everyone doing?
 
I spent about three hours yesterday looking for the right pic to use for this and, as long as nas is using the same PC, future computer delays. Sadly the ones I found were a bit over the top.
 
I'm still adamant that with these delays as well as video quality, this series can't keep going successfully.

But who knows what nas is up to.
 
Back