[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,104 views
That's only 4 or 5 strong races. There's 15 until the chase.

Unfortunately, this is me we're talking. I'm either:

- Too slow and get lapped like crazy

OR

- Get caught in a wreck not of my own doing.


Its usually one or another.
 
About to give up on Mosport and postpone it
 
Le_Y.png
 
I cannot. But I've been messing with the difficulty and grip and drag and all kinds of crap.
 
Sounds like Bristol on ice with right turns. What all CAN be altered?
 
Im currently re-arranging the schedule. Mosport Postponed, will be replaced.
 
Sonoma switches with Mosport, making weeks 11 and 12 the Canadian Tour, and Armory Digital will be ran before Daytona, switching spots, as I am in anticipation of running the Coke Zero 400 race on the FSE Daytona 2014 track, which is still in final stages.
 
I'm still going to run the retro paint scheme. I don't care if it's at Sonoma or Mosport.
 
I will be using the schemes as scheduled for that race. 👍

That said, expect the race to be over in a few hours.
 
I'll keep mine the same.


Edit: Trizzled

Going to keep my other paint schemes the same as well.
 
Same thing happening at Sonoma... I don't get it.

It was the papy_ai.ini file. I'll be needing to use a different one for road courses. 👍 Getting ready for Sonoma
 
Last edited:
@Jahgee1124 Any possibility that you could edit my paint scheme a bit by adding the Gatorade logo on the top quarter-panel area and switching the #64 to Bambi Bold font with a blue outline? Thanks. :)
 
@Jahgee1124 Any possibility that you could edit my paint scheme a bit by adding the Gatorade logo on the top quarter-panel area and switching the #64 to Bambi Bold font with a blue outline? Thanks. :)
I cleaned out my hard drive a little while back, and all the paint schemes I did for this were deleted, sorry :(
 
Sonoma had a rollover, but no cautions. Derpedy DERP Papyrus
 
That's good. Thanks. 👍
 
Back