[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,162 views
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can confirm that Nas' computer is working (for the time being).
 
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can confirm that Nas' computer is working (for the time being).
I said I'd wait until the day after Sonoma to start my series, I'm half tempted to just start it tomorrow (regardless of the status of Sonoma :lol:)
 
I said I'd wait until the day after Sonoma to start my series, I'm half tempted to just start it tomorrow (regardless of the status of Sonoma :lol:)
I'd say wait just to be on the safe side.
 
I'd say wait just to be on the safe side.
I'm leaning towards Monday, because I'm guessing @nascarfan1400 hasn't even done the Sonoma race, and it's all ready
4gXVQMy.jpg
 
Leaning towards Monday has ended, now that I know the amount of work I've got to do this week. Next Sunday is now the earliest you can expect to see my series launch. For those asking what it is, no one besides @nascarfan1400 & @rallymorten really know, but here's a hint (Not helping you understand it if you don't get it)
579.jpg

fruit_strawberry_wallpaper_Vol_014_SN017.JPG
 
Leaning towards Monday has ended, now that I know the amount of work I've got to do this week. Next Sunday is now the earliest you can expect to see my series launch. For those asking what it is, no one besides @nascarfan1400 & @rallymorten really know, but here's a hint (Not helping you understand it if you don't get it)
579.jpg

fruit_strawberry_wallpaper_Vol_014_SN017.JPG
So a distressed man in the rain, and a strawberry. I'm kinda scared to guess.
 
I'm gonna have to get Sherlock Holmes to help me figure this out.
 
Because I'm so nice, hint #2
Fantasy-fantasy-34382849-2560-1440.jpg

900x506
 
If you think you can get the 2nd better than the first, then ignore the first, as it is a more difficult hint.
 
Rainberrytigerdraft?

Its something involving fantasy, right?
 
So uh, this is my guess, based on google images. :lol:
Godzilla (1998) Strawberry Fantasy Draft?

A remote controlled (something with strawberry) Fantasy Draft, that has something to do with racing.
 
The two hints are independent from each other (Because I've seen people combining them)
 
For some reason, I keep wanting to say "Fantasy Football", despite what you just said.


Ok then, on to the second hint.....nothing.

First hint then....White Tiger Zord,
 


#1 Chevy @CodDemon101 GoDaddy.com
#3 Ford @GTracer98 Canon
#4 Toyota @BayneHamlin1121 FujiFilm
#6 Ford @GranTurismo916 Kingdom Hearts
#7 Ford @MrUnknown Sonic
#11 Toyota @Chqr Banana Motorsport
#14 Chevy @nascarfan1400 Red Bull, Pinkie Pie
#16 Toyota @Roflwaffle Shell
#17 Chevy @Doodle Apple
#18 Chevy @ABP DB
#19 Chevy @goofytyler S.N.A.I.L.
#20 Chevy @DurWinning Pepsi
#24 Chevy @Jahgee1124 Dupont
#28 Ford @Earth Havoline
#32 Toyota @RACECAR Sony
#35 Ford @Gerarghini Hot Wheels
#37 Toyota @SilverFire Fluttershy
#38 Chevy @Johnny1996 Budweiser, GM Goodwrench
#42 Toyota @Ryou Dark Horse Records
#47 Chevy @Ninners Patronas, Verizon
#50 Ford @swiftsmith Logan Roadhouse
#51 Ford @AJHG1000 Spidarmun
#54 Ford @Furinkazen Mobil 1
#55 Ford @sparkytooth #CraigItUp
#64 Chevy @The Bman Gatorade
#69 Chevy @ProjectWHaT ProjectWHaT Is The Most Awesome
#74 Chevy @Carbonox FINA
#77 Chevy @samurai8juice Oreos
#79 Ford @BKGlover The Y
#83 Chevy @Bhowe83 Splash
#86 Toyota @DCybertron Taco Bell
#87 Chevy @quietgirl rip it Energy Drink
#88 Chevy @Dustone Vodafone
#95 Ford @rallymorten Octan
#97 Chevy @Turbo_snail City Chevy
#98 Ford @Mega Umbreon Dogecoin
#99 Ford @Michelin Sharpie
 
Back