[RACE] NR2003: 2014 GTPlanet Fantasy Series *That's A Wrap!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 6,111 comments
  • 293,094 views
1st in the championship without wins :)
After Points update-
@AJHG1000 is being Ryan Newman
@Furinkazen is dethroned after two races and falls hard.
New drivers into the yellow part of the points for the first time.
Everyone still mathematically able to enter the chase, and take the win, however it's an uphill climb. @swiftsmith rounds out the points 100 out of the title.
 
Bottle of NyQuil, eh? What's that mean?
 
Bottle of NyQuil, eh? What's that mean?
You just seem drowsy now. It sounds like you're recording the commentaries either right when you wake up or as the last thing you do before you go to bed
 
Sounds great.
I am genuinely becoming more and more excited as the season progresses. It's a great feeling to see your series not only do well, but be enjoyed by so many people.
 
I am genuinely becoming more and more excited as the season progresses. It's a great feeling to see your series not only do well, but be enjoyed by so many people.
Hopefully mine will receive the same buzz once it launches. I've not done too much work on it with college applications and stuff to do, but come February, I hope to launch it.
 
Hopefully mine will receive the same buzz once it launches. I've not done too much work on it with college applications and stuff to do, but come February, I hope to launch it.
Season 2 will be a great one, I may remove some races making the number 20, but the content is incredible. @rallymorten also has a fantasy series running, it's getting good reception too. I've started a Trend!
 
Submitted. Now I must sleep hard before I stuff myself...hard.
 
Cannot for the life of me get Mosport to go without a caution in the first lap after the green and after every restart.
 
Submitted my form.
Thanks.

Looks like I'm improving, but not quite as excited. As mentioned, things personally are getting a bit better, and that should improve.


In other news. Mosport may be postponed or cancelled... I can't get an ini to work. I've amped the grip, Draft distance, slip curve, AI settings, and even at the lowest setting of 70% they crash!
 
Thanks.

Looks like I'm improving, but not quite as excited. As mentioned, things personally are getting a bit better, and that should improve.


In other news. Mosport may be postponed or cancelled... I can't get an ini to work. I've amped the grip, Draft distance, slip curve, AI settings, and even at the lowest setting of 70% they crash!
Wreckfest 2: The Sequel?
 
Back