- 9,232

- Valongo
- Hcclipper
I've learned that when I give a date the crap hits the fan. So I won't say![]()
Hey, have you been taking "date marking" sessions at the PD Academy?
I've learned that when I give a date the crap hits the fan. So I won't say![]()
You just gotta give yourself a deadline outside of your control, it worked for my seriesI've learned that when I give a date the crap hits the fan. So I won't say![]()
But when crap hits the fan, this series gets postponed and new GT6 content comes out.I've learned that when I give a date the crap hits the fan. So I won't say![]()
But when crap hits the fan, this series gets postponed and new GT6 content comes out.![]()
Hey, have you been taking "date marking" sessions at the PD Academy?![]()
You just gotta give yourself a deadline outside of your control, it worked for my series![]()
But when crap hits the fan, this series gets postponed and new GT6 content comes out.![]()
Scientifically proven fact.
But when crap hits the fan, this series gets postponed and new GT6 content comes out.![]()
Scientifically proven fact.
*30 days later..*
![]()
*New GT6 Patch*
Morten and I proved this.........
That was unbelievable timing.
Please no month-long delays, otherwise we'd be playing GT6 v1.10 by the time we get to the Chase![]()
Oh how ironic this has become.
Wait, did I just..
NAS! YOU'RE WAAAAAAAAAAAY BEHIND SCHEDULE!
![]()
They're most likely delayed by a month. We're likely to be playing GT6 v1.11 by the time we get to the Chase.
*crosses fingers*
If that's the case, WE'RE WAYYYYYY BEHIND SCHEDULE.
We should name @rallymorten our god.![]()
You forgot something..
..knowing about the maintenance tonight, is this the point where I make a witty joke about GTPFS, next year and GT6 Spec II?![]()
The next Video should coming to you at a steady 40fps or more. That's right. Santa Claus brought me a new laptop. Virus free. Ran the Demo on highest settings and never ducked below 45FPS and constantly flirting and sitting around 60-140FPS![]()
Does that mean the tracks won't be floating in space anymore?![]()
The full GTPFS in a huge pack at a HQ Daytona 2014, on Ultra Settings (reflections shadows objects and all) Steady Inbetween 40 and 70 FPS No spiking, no clunkiness.
I thought I posted it, but anyway, I'd like to change the car used at Armory Digital to the Pepsi Shards@Jahgee1124 I need your Chrome car
Then can I have the Pepsi Shards?I thought I posted it, but anyway, I'd like to change the car used at Armory Digital to the Pepsi Shards
I gave that to you, remember, it was the one I hadn't compressed and it was 10 mb's, it's either in this thread or in a conversation, because I don't have it on my computer anymoreThen can I have the Pepsi Shards?![]()
.-.I gave that to you, remember, it was the one I hadn't compressed and it was 10 mb's, it's either in this thread or in a conversation, because I don't have it on my computer anymore![]()
It's attached to this post, I think.
Got it
The same, but a new version. 3 or 4 years newerSmells like progress.
Out of curiosity, are you still using the same Movie editing program or are you using a new one?
Hows that look?